BLF GT logo discussion.

Personally I would prefer it to be simple. BLF GT and if Lumintop wants to have their name on it (which i totally understand if they do) then add “by Lumintop” underneath it in a little bit smaller text. I’m not a fan of the rabbit logo but you know… i’ll take it how i can get it :smiley:

without border:

Nice work Jerommel!
I opt for the second or third, 3rd looks very clean as well

Hi everybody,

Name for the BLF GT ?

=> StarLight <=

Regards…
Patt

I like the first one of this set the most out of all the choices so far. I think the font should be changed to match the Lumintop font. Thanks for doing this!

As BLF series are built by different manufacturers in this case the logo text could be like: “BLF GT built by Lumintop” or “BLF GT manufactured by Lumintop”.

BLF GT with bigger text and manufacturer(s) with smaller text.This could make it more clear that BLF and Lumintop are different parties working together and both will get recognition having their name on it.

How about “BLF GT”? :stuck_out_tongue:

I vote for it to say “Out For Delivery”

:smiley:

Warning
Do Not Look Into Operating Flashlight
’With Remaining Eye

The flat area on the tube was designed to leave place for the brand name.

I don't understand why it is being placed on the head (or below the switch)..

But well...

I REALLY hope it won't be too large, because the flashlight itself is huge (ESPECIALLY THE HEAD), and by own experience I do know that the more unnoticed a tool, the better.

Especially when you travel, and when you need to pass Customs controls...

LARGE LOGOS DO NOT HELP AT ALL..

- My suggestion: BFL GT (With mention to Lumintop if needed). ALL in Clean, Pro-look font/design.

"Comic" font (and "Giggles") is awful and doesn't reflect the VERY high-end engineering design of this amazing flashlight, at all.

The shorter and more discreet, the better.

I like this :+1: It looks classy !
Perhaps the logo and lettering could be a tad bigger, that’s all

I would avoid putting lumintops name or logo on it entirely…
The precedent has always been to NOT have mr lite / tank /wwefans ,manaker /thorefire /cnq/goods /singfire /or dqg’s name on BLF lights
Light manufacturers are busy making their own lights with their own designs . They may not want to be associated with a light that is over-driven or one that has not been fully vetted by their design team .Lots of these companies actively make lights for other people and some are constantly changing and adding different logos and names themselves to existing products .

I like BLF GT with the stylish GT.
if you had to add the bunny I’d make his ears blown back

Or the bunnies ears singed and smoking.

It’s the one light guaranteed to put Lumintop on the map, and from what I’ve read, they absolutely deserve recognition.

You must have missed this part:
“part of the low price being able was that Lumintop wants their logo on it”
Trying to change the terms agreed upon at the beginning is extremely rude and unprofessional.

The name of this thread is "What name / logo should be printed on the BLF GT?" and that's what Boaz expressed his opinion on.

Overreact much?

IMO, BLF marking and Lumintop marking should be separated and same BLF Q8’s font and logo for BLF GT.

Anything but giggles.

T_A never really planned on adding “Giggles” to the light as far as I’m aware. It was mostly a fun, one-off customization of a prototype.

This standalone thread with poll might be causing more confusion than anything. The name was polled and decided long ago.

All opinions are appreciated but I think it would behoove many participants to lightly skim through product development threads, even if they’re long or over a year old. There really is a lot of useful information to be gained.

I’ve read the whole GT thread buddy, what is your point?