BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Oh my, next thing you know British Standard Whitworth fasteners are going to be all the rage. :wink:

“Shoot, them Whitworth bolts is a pain, tell you what. Them ain’t metric, they ain’t inches.”

+1

Just to be clear on this once again, sorry to rehash it:

on the SS/Cu set, the Stainless light will be part stainless and part copper (two tone?) as indicated in the picture?

thank you -

Alright, Mater, go back to Radiator Springs and play with your tractors! That’s funny right there - I don’t care who you are! :smiley:

On the SS/Cu (Premium) set, the lights will be:

X6 (18650): Two-tone, Stainless Steel and Copper (Copper finned section only, all the rest Stainless).
K6 (14500): All Copper.

Okay, the poll is up. Please vote if you have a preference about battery indicator style.

This is a really sweet set of lights but simply too rich for my budget. I hope you all enjoy them to the fullest. I still follow this thread just to watch it unfold. Some excellent work and collaboration.

Alright, I’ve tried to resist this but copper just looks too nice!

Put me on the list: 1 SS/Cu NW

At least you tried!

Really looking forward to the SS/Cu sets being made. If they are made to a high standard, they will be the deal of the year. I’ve checked out a bunch of threads over on the other forum about high end custom lights. So shoot me! Can’t blame a boy for dreaming! You gotta be rich to buy those toys, or a financial idiot(says a guy with 40+ lights!). These GB lights look sweet, and with the BLF style performance and fantastic price, that’s what you call a winning ticket.

Could I get on the list for one set of each, both sets NW? Thanks.

By the way, while we’d like to assume no first-day-novice workers will be making the copper parts, grinding and polishing can make a rather fine dust that needs attention:

That page has the MSDS, which has a personal protection paragraph for workers.
It’s pretty simple — manage dust, don’t blow copper dust off with compressed air, don’t lick your fingers.

I mention this kind of thing only because I can imagine someone having fallen off the potato truck straight into a machinist’s job making things for, um, us.
Who might not have Wikipedia at hand to learn the detailed stuff needed.

I’ll take a set of SS/Cu NW

I’m already #139 on the list.
Please sign me up for another SS/Cu NW as my contribution to achieve the 200.

Hey guys: This light will be just great. It would also be a great gift for loved ones.
It is worth even more to buy a second (or third?), so that we reach the goal.

Do we know what’s the exact tint for the NW, and CW? 3D and 1A? or 3C and 1A? or some other tints?

I don’t think tints have been decided yet. Still working on host details first. :slight_smile:

Put me down for one set
number does not matter SS/Cu NW (3D).

thanks

Sorry guys I need to step out on the aluminum set, #73 richnpc CW.

#153, please swap mine to CW. Thx.

Didn’t realize that there is a possibility S/N as in our serial number. Can I swap my number from 153 to #177 for the SS list! Please? Thx. Ideally, I would like 188, but it looks like bugsy already took the spot.