BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Only use 14500 due to higher voltage requirements. AA = no light. I don’t think you will get even dim lighting with an AA.

Two top choices for 14500 is Windyfire IMR 600mAh and Efest Purple IMR 650mAh. Unprotected, flat top.

This is an excellent source for batteries in Western Europe and Scandinavia.

what is the new feature ??

Alum Order is Placed, thanks again for all the hard work you all have done for us.

Tnx, of course out of stock. (Efest purple).

2 SS/CU-sets with boxes, one 1A, one 3B… :heart_eyes:

Let the waiting begin!

And once again, BIG THANK YOU for making this true Limited Edition GB come true!

the windyfire 14500 is also very good as reviewed by hkj Test/Review of Windyfire IMR14500 600mAh (Red)

I don’t think we know yet. I think someone thought it was lock-out for the glowing tailcap (for long-term storage) but not sure.

Thanks for all the hard work The entire team has put in on this Group Buy. I can’t wait for my SS/Cu set to arrive, but I guess I just need to forget about it till the mailman brings it. I have 2 windyfire 14500 batteries on the way from mtnelectronics so I should be set when the flashlights get here.

I put my 3 sets in the cart and applied my code. Gave me the correct discount for all 3 all in one transaction. A lot less work and shipping expense for BG allowing it to be done this way.

hi Ken,

The X5 is a single emitter light, not a triple emitter. You don’t need more than 5 - 6 Amps so you don’t need an Efest Purple. Just get a decent IMR and you’ll be fine.

The aluminum lights are definitely going to have that because they’re anodized, but supposedly they were trying to get something else added in. Bugsy36 wasn’t sure if it was going to work out or not so it was never announced. If it didn’t work out we may never know what it was going to be…

At Mt. Elec. $3 a piece and there is only 13 flat tops left I believe…

Probably. Their are questions that haven’t been answered yet. Like where are s/n number going to be, what is the, is not aluminum mystery option.

Thank you for sending me my "personal code", very much appreciated!

But really, a few days?? Don't you mean at least a few weeks to share those codes to the public?

Myself (and probably many others) only get payed by the end of the month (read: in the first days of the next month). Then I need to write the right amount to my PayPal-account and that takes another few days (yes, my account is empty for the moment!).

It wouldn't be faire for all those on the list and also for being patient for receiving those "personal" codes :/

I would have thought the team would share the public codes at least after the Chinese New Year (13 February 2016)

I'm number 219 on the AL list, made an account on BG, my order is standing in place in my cart and I most definitely need some more time to effectively place my personal (read: reserved limited edition) order.

Thank you for bringing this amazing Flashlights/GB and thank you for your understanding (This would be my 1st BLF GB).

Kind regards,

-Sam-

Thank you again team,

Remember the option to buy extra tailcap switches (so we can mod to remove the night light as desired) plus it allows us to keep the “other” switch unmolested. I see extra tail caps but the conversation was very clear about being able to buy additional switches with the light order. (if not to have them included as part of the deal).

If it helps it could be limited to one per light? The cost is known to Manker and there need be no changes to the BOM or build process, we can remove the little black boxes when they arrive to open the circuit on our end our selves.

We all know the reason of the Alpha, Beta, Preproduction sample process exists is to have all parties on the same page about “exactly” what is approved. I have been through this process and I totally get the amount of work it takes. (the FOG of product release) :slight_smile:

1. I know TK is too “/professional /organized /with it” (not to manage the firmware release process from her end) it seems obvious that she is being gracious. But if Manker went ahead and made the call to flash unapproved firmware or to flash before the agreed upon firmware submission date, or said that a given firmware rev could still be incorporated then it seem obvious to me to have Manker reflash the firmware to meet spec./the correct approved rev (we have waited this long) might as well make it right.

When can we get confirmation on if the down rev was used, and when will the current (probably final) approved rev will be in production?

To be clear I no personal knowledge about the communications the Brain Trust had with Manker/BG.

I am sure that having an approved firmware rev is not a surprise to the brain trust, Manker, or BG and that the date/those dates were not a secret. To have the Firmware engineering department (TK) be caught off guard as to which rev is going to production to me says only one thing, that MFG mishandled the rev control. I cant see anyone else issuing firmware to Makner/BG then TK. Again I personally know nothing about what actually happened, I strongly suspect that the correct firmware REV was properly issued/made availible to Manker/BG by TK. (I suspect she is being gracious and kind)

Priority only available in USA.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I want to make sure that I purchase what I reserved. Is NW the 1A or 3B option? Thanks!

I feel bad for TK. All the work she did on the firmware and they didn’t use it.I think it will still be fine the way it is.

3B is NW.

Placed my order for an AL set, NW. Thanks to all involved with the GB.

As for batteries, are flat-tops the best way to go for both the X6 & X5?