BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Ordered 323. MCT-SS/Cu 3B + box this morning.

Thanks to the Kronos team - you did an amazing job. I cannot wait to get these lights! Your hard work will bless many people for years to come.

All.....Please edit out the quoted posts so it can be more manageable to read.

Is it in process? I would have been in the 251-400 SN group with (box). I offered to do a position swap with another member but that never happened.
Please advise. Thank you.

Are there codes for alum sets coming or did I screw up with my PM which had link to alum, I got the box set used code then went and tried to order separately the alum set and told the code was a one time use, did I mess up and no re-do now?
Maybe should have put both in cart then pasted code?

Same question as LightVision1

I also have not received the code for the Aluminum set.

Same here.

AL codes are coming. ;)

From all of US that asked the same question,
You really need something like a ” I got it” or “Hallelujah” or “Alrighty Now” Button to save you from having to tell me to get my ass up there and clean up my act and get to the DELETING my wonderful answers, I’m sad but I sure as hell ain’t about to PISS YOU OFF, so I’m just the compliant one… |( Generally speaking but I really like aluminum… and Ss/Cu etc…. I’m easy

I see some folks are able to order, but others are waiting as I am — was it the people getting SS/Cu lights who also got their Al codes?

EDIT — later in the day.
Got my code. Thanks.

I think the people that got codes was the 250 with matching S/N on lights and on the box. From the replies here, only people with the full set + box with S/N has got their codes. People without box or with (box) has not got their codes it’s seems like. Don’t know about Al codes.

How about some details on that aluminum version’s special feature? :wink:

I’d really like to know what it is before I decide whether to order a set or not.

Me too. I’ll wait to hear what the feature is.

I have just sent out code for the aluminum set to everyone on the list. If you are on the list and did not receive your PM with the code please contact me and I will resend it to you.

Once everyone on the Aluminum list have had a few days to place their orders we will make the code public here so anyone else who wants a set can get one until they are all gone. ;)

order placed - thank you :slight_smile:

The only difference with the Aluminum set over the SS/Cu set (aside from the material used in construction) is that the tail light on the aluminum set can be turned off with a twist of the cap to prevent any parasitic drain when the light is stored or not in use.

Nope. Bugsy36 hinted that there might be a new feature, but it is not confirmed yet.

Thanks JohnnyMac for the Al code. Just ordered mine.

looks like i will be needing to pickup some 14500 imr lol

So where on the light are the s/n going to be?