BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Patiently waiting…. 0:)

Drooling over the SS/Cu set - really great job to all. (I wish I had been able to afford one, but I know I’ll be happy with its lazy Al cousin.)

Correct.

didnt receive my code yet either

1. 327 i think @ MaddoxX SS/Cu NW

Maybe asked before, but can I use a AA battery on the X5, or do only 14500 batteries work? I have lots of Eneloops Pro batteries etc.

I thank you so much bugsy36 and all those who have worked so hard on this GB .
I purchased 1 set ss/cu 1A + box , as kindly requested in PM.

THANKS !

Working voltage: 2.8-4.35v

Just ordered my Al set; huge thanks to the team for putting this together! :bigsmile:

This is my understanding about ordering (anybody please feel free to correct my info):

1) You must login to the Bang Good site first. If you did not previously register on their site, please do so. It is a quick process.
2) Each individual light set must be ordered separately. Only one set per entire order. Only one purchase code per entire order.
3) Each set will ship separately because each set is a separate order.
4) Pay for a set and complete your purchase and make sure your cart is empty before purchasing the next set.
5) If you are one of the 250 people who was able to get on the list to get a serialized box with their SS/CU set, use the purchase link for “SS/Cu with box”.
6) If you are not one of the 250 people, use the purchase link for “SS/Cu without box”. Use this link even if you want an unserialized box. You will need to order your unserialized box later.
7) If you ordered an Al set, use link for “Al without box” since there are no serialized boxes for Al sets. You will need to order your unserialized box later if desired.
8) If you want an unserialized box, you will need to wait until after the Chinese New Year when they become available and order it separately. There is no purchase code for this. The unserialized box will ship separately.
9) When ordering, make sure the title of your order has your chosen product (SS/Cu or Al) and tint (1A or 3B) in the title. Make sure the shipping and insurance info is correct. If not, go back and make corrections to your order.
10) Make sure the final purchase price reflects the BLF discount. If not, do not finalize purchase. Do not pay. Go back and make sure you used the correct purchase link and re-enter purchase code.

Hmm, only got 1 code. Thank you, sir, may I have another? [Yeah, I’m a shellback]

EDIT: I used my code a second time and ordered, so I’m good (as long as “ready to process” is a valid status).

For people outside the US, what and where to buy equal batteries? mtnelectronics US site do not send to Norway, and the international store don’t have Efest Purple.
Gearbest and Banggood don’t have them, or any equal, and they don’t have them on Ebay either.
I have some protected 14500, but they are not 4.5A

Only use 14500 due to higher voltage requirements. AA = no light. I don’t think you will get even dim lighting with an AA.

Two top choices for 14500 is Windyfire IMR 600mAh and Efest Purple IMR 650mAh. Unprotected, flat top.

This is an excellent source for batteries in Western Europe and Scandinavia.

what is the new feature ??

Alum Order is Placed, thanks again for all the hard work you all have done for us.

Tnx, of course out of stock. (Efest purple).

2 SS/CU-sets with boxes, one 1A, one 3B… :heart_eyes:

Let the waiting begin!

And once again, BIG THANK YOU for making this true Limited Edition GB come true!

the windyfire 14500 is also very good as reviewed by hkj Test/Review of Windyfire IMR14500 600mAh (Red)

I don’t think we know yet. I think someone thought it was lock-out for the glowing tailcap (for long-term storage) but not sure.

Thanks for all the hard work The entire team has put in on this Group Buy. I can’t wait for my SS/Cu set to arrive, but I guess I just need to forget about it till the mailman brings it. I have 2 windyfire 14500 batteries on the way from mtnelectronics so I should be set when the flashlights get here.

I put my 3 sets in the cart and applied my code. Gave me the correct discount for all 3 all in one transaction. A lot less work and shipping expense for BG allowing it to be done this way.

hi Ken,

The X5 is a single emitter light, not a triple emitter. You don’t need more than 5 - 6 Amps so you don’t need an Efest Purple. Just get a decent IMR and you’ll be fine.