BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Damn it! Put me down for a third SS/Cu set with box. NW as well. I have 2 brothers that would love getting these.

This makes 3 limited sets with boxes total plus my Aluminum set.

TRUE FLASHAHOLIC :bigsmile:

3 ss/cu in neutral please.

OK,

I’ll take a 2nd SS/Cu NW set please.
1st at #12

Total of 2 SS/Cu NWs, and boxes also.

I’m gettin SO broke! :Sp

One more ss/cu for me with box please.

The name on the SS/CU Flashlights will be the name of the owner and not Kronos on each flashlight, right?

Just as the pics in the OP show. One side will say Kronos and the other BLF

Kronos is the brand name settled upon by the group’s organizers. Its going on each light.

Seriously?? Kronos? Is that true? Are we going to get Kronos on one side and BLF marking on the other?

That's OK, I imagine that with a little work we can sand and polish it off. No offense, Kronos.

I am down for an aluminum set, please change me to the SS/CU - NW set if one is still available. If not I will still get the Aluminum set.

If you try to polish off "Kronos", do you get three wishes from this guy?

:p

I can't help it. Every time I see "Kronos" I think of that picture, and that picture is disturbing.

Put me down for a 2nd set of SS/Cu in CW this time.

Thanks.

Geez, not the “Brand Name” discussion again. This was all hashed out several days ago, maybe a week. You can go back and read it all if you want. Bottom line - the light needed a brand name and one of the organizers (not Kronological) picked Kronos and designed the logo. So yes, its a Kronos light, maybe the first in a long line of blf-designed, Kronos-branded lights.

Kronos

why not kronosfire?! LOL.

It was either that or Uranusfire. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still wonder how someone was able to get that approved. Was it like 3 guys in the entire design cycle and one goes "Uranusfire!" The other two laugh "Sure, haha" and the first guy sends out the design and order for 10000pcs.

I would buy more lights with the “Kronos” brand. Innovative lights and cool name.

Unless my counting is off, it looks like all 400 SS/Cu sets have been spoken for. That’s amazing, especially since another economic recession is on the horizon. Is an official waiting list going to be started?

even more amazing as this is the BLF.