BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Yes. People might step out, so if you are still interested, post it and I will keep a waiting list.

I can’t imagine how it was for smiling shark branding…

If I haven’t missed anyone, there is ONLY ONE SS/Cu set left to reserve!

PLENTY of Aluminum sets left :slight_smile:

Oh, the humanity :wink:

I think you meant to say *IN*humanity :)?

Nope :slight_smile:

I’m in for one please id love to have the box. I’d like the last stainless steel set with box pk

That is it…limited out on the SS/Cu sets!

You can still add names for a standby list should anyone drop out.

Aluminum sets still available.

Hey Kronos, :slight_smile:

Please add box for me at slot #12.

Very Important Info!:

I want to update everyone on what is going on with Serial Numbers, boxes, tints etc….the Good, the Bad…and the Ugly :slight_smile:

SS/Cu X6/X5 LE set: Firstly, we tried, we had hope, but assigning specific Serial Numbers to specific people would create a logistical nightmare, and produce a huge amount of problems. Therefore:

1) All 400 SS/Cu sets will have matching Serial Numbers.
2) Boxes with a Serial Number are limited to 250 (001/250 to 250/250).
3) Therefore, the first 250 sets will be matched to the first 250 boxes…1-250 sets, so the first 250 persons that made a light reservation with a box will get those Serial Number designations.
4) Light sets 251-400 will have Serial Numbers on the lights that match, and an option to purchase a box without a Serial Number badge.

We had to give an estimate on how many Serial Numbers for boxes there would be to be able to order the Serial Number badges. Manker/BangGood was gracious enough to order extra boxes for sale so that others could still have a box. There should be plenty enough boxes for all that want them.

If you were one of the first 250 people to make a reservation with a box, my plan is to send you a unique GB code which will secure a box w/matching S/N. If you are not one of the first 250 people that reserved a box, you will be sent a different GB code, and you can order an optional box that has no Serial Number. Remember, your light serial numbers will still match. :slight_smile:

Tints: There are only 2 tints (C/W=1A* and N/W=3B V3) available, as XP-L Hi are difficult to come by in quantities. There will be no W/W tint available. Sorry guys. Therefore, if you chose W/W, I will change your reservation to the next logical choice, N/W. If you want C/W, or you want to drop out of the GB, please let me know. *No bin info on 1A yet.

Quantities: The reservation list for the Stainless Steel/Copper X6/X5 set is full! I will begin taking names for a standby list in case people drop out…so post you name to get on the list!

We are still great on the Aluminum X6/X5 set, so that is still open to make a reservation. But please speak up because it will be closed soon!

The latest samples I received were stunning. We are going into final production, and I will update as I’m updated!

Thanks!
kroon
(Updated in OP)

1 copper set with box and neutral tint thanks krono. Nice effort with the program.

Edit. Just playin with ya. Cheers. I owe you a drink of your choice when we meet up.

I’ll put you on the list :wink:

IBC Root Beer would suffice :bigsmile:

Thank you for all your efforts Kronos, and thank you for the update. Will the aluminum sets have the same tint options, if you know yet?

Yes, same tint options.

IBC is your preferred? Have you ever tried Sprecher?

IBC is one of my favorites. Sort of a Christmas tradition at our household.

Not familiar w/Sprecher. Good stuff?

I just ran my Cu X5 Quad til it shut down, stopping along the way and getting an indicated cell level then removing the cell and measuring it. Fully charged the light indicated within a tenth of a Volt, this got more accurate as it ran down. By the time I hit 2.75V on the cell, it was indicating 2.8V. With the cell at 2.73V measured, it stepped down 9 times (every few seconds) then turned off.

I guess that’s the first time I’ve run this ATTiny25 into the dirt, but it did exactly what it was supposed to do, the modes continued working all the way down, including strobe, and the thermal step down was functioning down to around 3.3V by which time it was no longer making enough heat to throttle down. The entire test, with an AW IMR14500 cell, took about 6 minutes on the quad. lol As expected though, pulling an initial 11A+ on the 700mAh cell.

Just like every time I’ve run one til it hit the Low Voltage Protection shut-off point, it took longer than I expected. The first several stages it was pretty much burning my hand! lol I managed to check it 10 times til shut down. Of course, I was running it on Turbo for all it was worth, stepping down a notch or two would greatly prolong this shut-off point. And this is on the Quad HI set-up, so a regular single emitter light is going to go considerably longer with MUCH less heat.

MAN I love this light! :bigsmile:

Went to the Dentist today, he was amazed that such a small light could put visible light on his 4 tube 4’ fluorescent fixtures, the office was really bright, including open windows with a bright day. I was thinking it was barely holding it’s own, yes, it was putting light on his big fixtures but come on, I want MORE! :wink:

Since I’m the first to say it, if anyone drops out of the first 250 with the matching serial number on the box, I call dibs on their spot. Logistics be damned, lol!

Or was it: "Oh the lumanity"?

Sprecher, you say? I grew up in Milwaukee, and spent much of my college days under the influence of their world class brews, including many tours. Their beer is incredible, and their root beer is darn tasty too. Thanks for the reminder!