BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

1) I am already on the list for AL. I want to stay on that list, #206.
I want to end up with two sets. SO.
2) Please put me on the list for SS/Cu NW – Box in case someone drops out.
3) If no one drops out, I’ll take a second AL NW.

If that’s too much logistics and I might miss out on getting 2 sets (I understand all this coordination is hard and you might need final numbers) just put me down for all 3 (2 AL for sure and 1 SS/Cu order if someone drops out) and I’ll not be upset and figure it out later. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

You are correct. I have hinted a couple times. I just cannot say anything until I am 100% certain it will turn out the way we think. I think we another week to find out. The reason I mention this stuff periodically is because we all know how these threads get huge and it is easy to miss.

Sharpie - You are killing me. LOL. Nope...not it.

Unless the threads are coated somehow I don’t think anything short of tail cap removal would turn off the lighted tail cap.

I was a member at CPF before I found you guys, I remember looking at those full titanium lights with like 30 tritium vials perfectly placed so you could see them from the side as lines and dots on the top. I look at it this way, if you have the money and it floats your boat, cool! Rock those trits! I ordered a couple of long blue ones and was going to put them in the head of some aspheric mags I had done, but they didn’t work the way I thought they would, so they reside in a little sd card box in my dresser.

I like em, they are fun to show to guests and it’s really cool that they’re still glowing. It isn’t exactly easy to get them, and most people don’t know what they are, beyond the firearms community anyway, and even then they only have seen them in gun sights/optics.

My budget doesn’t allow for spending on the novelty, so I just enjoy the pics and buy more lights.

The illuminated tailcaps on these lights you guys came up with (tks Pilotdog I think) are right up there with tritium on the cool factor, among all the other custom-level features…

Bra-effin-vo. Keep taking pictures so I can drool and anticipate seeing them myself! :slight_smile:

Please add me to the “backup list” SS/Cu- Box

My guess about the Aluminum X6’s ability that no other light has is that it can ramp down it’s efficiency when it senses your hands are cold :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm all for a Hand-warmer mode. It was -12*F over the weekend.

Well...it could be a hand warmer,,,with a bit more time too......and that is all I am saying

See in the dark X’s…

Canon 20D EF-S 60mm Macro ISO400 @ 10 seconds f/4.0

I think you guys are wise to remain tight lipped about uncertain details, but it seems as though you’re enjoying it. Guarantee I would too, lol. Nice pic DB, those trits are bright! The tailcap is still cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

This new stuff Bugsy’s talking about, I don’t even know it! (or have forgotten it, if they told me) lol I’m watching just like y’all are. They figure I talk too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

The newest iteration of lighted tail cap uses one led and one resistor. It’s less bright than the original layout but I’ve still got a layer of Kapton tape over the white nylon washer inside. So while this seems bright, it’s a bit dimmed over what it would be stock.

The trits in the Ti X6 are 2mm x 12mm around the head, 10 of them, and a 1.5mm x 8mm green trit is in the metal tail cap. Since I’m a photographer and a flashaholic, I went with RGBW and a Purple spacer, then repeated. :slight_smile: (equal amounts of red green blue equals white, even in and especially in photography. The purple spacer between the gamut colors is simply because I like purple. :slight_smile: )

Edit: Forgot to mention, it’s pretty cool to spin the Ti X6 very rapidly and see the tritium colors all merge into a white band or ring. :slight_smile:

I was just browsing the photography thread, I think I actually saw a few of your first posts, before you started yappin away, lol.

Great pic, and interesting reason behind the trit placement, I wouldn’t have thought of that.

Could be a hand warmer with more time . .hmmmm . .. maybe a tube extension so can hold two batteries?

nice deducing

Can’t wait to hear about the ‘pièce de résistance’ about the Al X6!

- I assume its not about tailcap lockout since other Al X6 versions can do that already…

- It could be an extra battery tube or short tube but that would have come with extra costs and a price increase…

Please put me down for another Aluminum Set, but Neutral White tint this time.

I want to get the box as well on my both set, if it is possible for Aluminum version…

The short tube works for me, on all the variants of X6 that I have. Including the SS/Cu model.

Short tube threads? Ee or blfa6 style?

Dale, do you know if the 30Q will fit in the SS/Cu X6?