BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

The X5 is not a threaded reflector, but it has a wide band around it that is fitted into the pill section so it’s very stable and you can’t put it in wrong.

Most definitely. I have only used an AA in my T01, and it still blows me away when I use it every night. I can't even imagine how incredible the Copper X5 on a 14500 cell is going to be!

krono i think you missed my pm. anyway can you add me on Al set. thank you

Your choosing. End of discussion. Knock off the crap and be thankful that you are still on the overflow list. Were it up to me you would be out for the count. Instead of bashing and bad mouthing Krono (which, BTW, proves that he was correct about you in the first place), why not STFU and simply be grateful that you are on the list at all.

Justice.

…is swift.

^+400 :slight_smile:

Howdy X6/X5 GB participants. We are getting close. BangGood has received the lights! :party:

Note: If you haven’t heard, there are no assigned S/Ns. There are 250 boxes that have a S/N on them. More boxes will be made WITHOUT S/Ns for those that want them. We are painstakingly going through the thread and trying to devise the best way to accommodate everyone and get the GB codes out. We will get those out when we can. Here is the breakdown on how lights, S/Ns and boxes will be handled:

SS/Cu Light Sets (S/N 001/400 through 250/400) Cost-$96/includes box with matching S/N:
SS/Cu X6/X5 sets with Serial Numbers 1-250 have a box with a matching Serial Number. These 250 boxed, S/N sets are reserved for those that signed up for boxes first. The Serial Numbers will be random…i.e. not reserved. If you are in this group, your reservation has “Box” beside it.

SS/Cu Light Sets (S/N 251/400 through 400/400) Cost-$85/No Box. Optional Box $11:
SS/Cu X6/X5 sets that have Serial Numbers 251-400 do NOT have a box w/matching Serial Number. However, non serialized boxes will be made available as an option to those that did not reserve one of the original 250 (251-400). If you are in this group, your reservation has “(Box)” in parentheses beside it. Those boxes will probably not be available until after the Chinese New Year holidays.

Aluminum X6/X5 sets are not Serial Numbered - Cost-$50/No Box. You can buy a box as an option. Add $11.

I have also begun a SS/Cu X6/X5 ‘standby’ list starting at #401 and up. If some people drop off the list for a SS/Cu set, then those on the standby list will move into those spots.

We are trying our best to come up with a PM/GB code system that will minimize errors and over-ordering. Tint availability will be one issue. Purchasing decisions had to be made some time ago, and there are NOT as may 3B tints as was reserved. Your flexibility is much appreciated. If you don’t really have a tint preference, or can choose the 1A tint instead, please do so.

Some Other Things to Keep in Mind:

>With 400 sets on the SS/Cu list, and hundreds more Aluminum X6/X5 sets, there are bound to be issues. Your understanding is appreciated!

>A note about manners. If you behave badly, troll this thread, hound me with harassing PMs…I reserve the right to take you off the list and replace you with the next person in line. If you continue to do so, I reserve the right to ban you from our future GBs.

>Aluminum sets are still open for reservation. 400 sets are being made.

Thanks and stay tuned for GB codes!

Thanks,
kronos
(Updated in OP)

ORSM.

Excited! Probably more than is healthy but I don’t care about healthiness, I care about flashlights.

When do we have to pay by? Can some one give me sn estimate? It will cost around $150 Aud?

the special trick of the aluminum X6 ???
does it vibrate ???
that would be fitting

Don’t go there.

Well… I’m getting butterflys. With the unknown ETA inevitably approaching, I don’t want to get caught without proper cells, and with unknown cell ship times, I’m thinking of purchasing appropriately beefy cells soon, before the codes are available.

For safety, I’m humbly re-requesting some gritty technical specifications be added to the first post, esp. latest current draw figures, at your convenience, kronological.

Though Dale has given us a good idea of it already, generically, I just want to know “make sure your premium cells can handle this much of this and that much of that,” if that isn’t incomprehensible.

Getting giddy. Thank you. And I thank you. And I thank you and you and you.

Yes it will cost around that much, maybe more if the dollar keeps going down as it is.

Fantastic. This project/thread has been very entertaining. Enjoyed watching how the technical specs been evolving with occasional teases Bugsy and the project team have been throwing at us from time to time :bigsmile: .

Also the drama sessions that will pop up about some subjects like copper poisoning, box-trolls, serial-trolls, etc ... :p .

All in all it was a very special project/thread that I'm sure many of us enjoyed and it was the first thread that we eagerly checked for updates :bigsmile: . Remarkable efforts put by Kronos and the project team so THANK YOU guys for doing this for all of us. It is very much appreciated.

Now looking forward for the next project. When are you starting the new thread?? J)

Krono why did you delete the box from my SS Cu set?

G'Day fellow addicts,

They have been posted on Banggood, have a look:

BLF SS X6 CU X5 U$199.95 CREE XPL-HI CW/NW:1A/3B 1A (6500K), 3B(5000K) 1300LM LED Flashlight Set | Banggood

Best Regards,

George

Edit:

Highlighted the 1A & 3B tints

& added: 1A (6500K), 3B(5000K)

So much for the true limited edition.

Really?! What’s the deal with that? We need answers! Lol