BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Thanks for the link, Robo819.
Strange ordering system, they actually need to contact me. Maybe to advise on shipping cost?

I am not sure, I book marked that page for future reference and I haven’t used them yet.

I ordered 4 x 14500 and 2 x 18350 from windy fire shipped to Australia for a total of $29 ,which works out at about $5/battery .Very easy to deal with sent me a quote and then PayPal invoice and then tracking # when sent,will see how long they take to arrive.

Thanks Neal for the pictures, the lights are looking good, I'm looking forward to them . It looks like the finish is not as smooth as the last samples (or was I always looking at Dale's extensive polishing works? ), but I'm fine with that.

Btw, has anyone checked how the blue lighted tailcap of the X5 looks while the 14500 battery is draining? In my smaller lights the blue leds dim during drainage (acts as a sort of battery indicator light this way), while in the 18650 lights they stay lighted until under 3V.

I like that they misspell copper for cooper, so someone looking for a copper light won’t find anything. Yo Neal.

I wonder if the aluminum has “KRONOS” on the other flat spot. Doesn’t show the other side, but I hope so.

All of the lights in this are branded Kronos ;)

Thanks for the heads up, gehrmo.
I guess I have to order more battery to offset for relatively high shipping charge (compared to battery price) :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to learn that it will have Kronos inscribed into every light.
I can live without BLF limited edition inscribed on the other flat side of the AL version :slight_smile:

I can’t even tell you how excited I am.
Those are unbelievable beautiful lights!
I’d like to say a big ‘Thank you’ to the entire team. You’ve invested so many hours for our benefit. Thanks a lot.
I’m glad to be part of this forum-community and part of this GB especially.

‘Thank you’ too Kronos

so, first time GBer here… can someone fill me in on the process? my guess is that the set (AL) will be listed on banggood for a much higher cost. then i will recieve a PM with a discount code that i will use? is that pretty much it?

Epic, for shure!! ;-)

Hopefully we can share more of such great flashlight ideas in the future!

Yes. Just state how many sets you want and what tint you want.

i am already on the list for a set. i just wanted to double check

is this set SS/Cu limited or not ?? Banggood offer them for sale now also in 3D tint. is this pic showing still the samples or will be every light branded with Kronos ?>??

The laser-engraved model designation on the clip is a nice touch.

yeah i wouldnt mind ordering another clip like that for my other x6

yes true is nice decent engraving X5 and X6

icoudlnt see any serial numbers yet on this pics i hope its on the flat side where we see kronos at this at this moment now

In the spirit of good fellowship, I will give spot #118 to Myhken and take his first spot on the Standby List.
Thanks.