BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Krono, how far down the list are you for sending out SS/Cu codes?

I believe there are just a few more to send out. We had to split them betwen 3 of us due to the time involved.

TomE, be aware that ToyKeeper bricked all her early samples trying to reflash them.

Not saying that WILL happen, just saying it HAS happened. Another point to consider in trying to evaluate whether or not the shipping cost AND the risk is worth the small difference in the two revisions.

Just placed an order for the AI set. Thanks everyone for getting this group buy done. Really appreciate it and looking forward to them!

Just ordered my AL set. All is well…

Today I received a tracking number for each of my orders. The tracking numbers are all different, so each order is shipping separately as has been stated previously. There was some concern about tracking with the free shipping options, so I just thought I would let everyone know that both of these free options (Priority Direct and Air Parcel Register) do include tracking.

Thanks, Brett! :slight_smile:

just wondering if these lights will ship before the Chinese New Year, so we won’t be waiting an extra month or so? I know some have already shipped.

You answered your own question.

Thanks Kronos and Johnny for the codes. Also thanks to the rest of the team and Banggood for making this happen. Now praying I don’t get served divorce papers and Costco has a sale on cup of noodles.

Hell yeah, shipping notice via email!!!

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipped

That was quick!

Shipped (mail 7 hours ago).

For the orders that shipped did you use expedited shipping?

Info for all other german guys ordering:

My AL/CU boxed combo (ordered with standard 'Air Parcel Register') has already shipped yesterday and I got a 'PostNL International Mail' tracking number!!

So I will have it fast & trackable! ;-)

Va bene!

Thanks to krono and the whole team for all your effort!

I ordered yesterday (3xSS/Cu, 2x Al) and all orders were shipped the same day.
I used the standard shipping method: Air parcel registered.

Damn! I ordered yesterday night and mine is still not shipped despite the expedited shipping option :frowning:

Air parcel direct is 7 - 20 business days, free shipping and tracking.

Priority direct main is 6-9 business days, free shipping and tracking. So i picked Priority direct.