BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Can someone PM me if there’s any codes left for box + SS / Cu in CW, might grab another set, in absolute love with my nw set

Hello,
Many thanks to those responsible persons who made the great flashlight.

But unfortunately was damaged during transport, the box is completely destroyed.

Look at the photos. (unfortunately I do not know how to insert pictures)

Have taken contact with Banggood but ask me 500BG points for it.

Am very disappointed. ( excuse my English)

Hi,
I know I’m way too late!
But still: if there’s a code for an unboxed cu/ss set in 1A left, I would love to have it.
Thanks
Wolf

I ordered two ss/cu sets on 23/01/16. Since January the twentyfifth the Status is “processed through sort facility”.
I read a couple of Posts where People complain about damaged items, hence i meanwhile got disquiet .
What if the postman comes and it is obvious that the external packaging shows a damage? Should i refuse delivery and document it by taking photos? Only to know what to do in the worst case. I`ve got a shipping insurance…

Could I ask how people with faulty lights are getting their issues resolved? I believe there was talk of waiting until after CNY and then seeking resolution as a group but I don’t know if this is what is actually happening?

If there are lights still available, for those without concerns of serial numbers, would it make it easier if the lights were just swapped out by Banggood/Manker?

Not wishing to stir the pot but I don’t think I’m the only one who has concerns that any suggested fixes may include soldering and such, that I’m simply unable to do.

Chris

Thanks for the tips :). The coating on mine was wearing off, albeit unevenly leaving a splotchy patina. I’d like to remove all of the coating in order to develop an even patina.

Do you think acetone would do the trick easily? If not, I’ve got some Flitz metal polish around I could try as well.

Cheers,
David

My dog is there to defend me. But it often seems that my dog is walking me rather than me walking the dog. :smiley:

If there are any more BLF codes for the SS/Cu I’m interested. Don’t need a box.

Lieber Scholli - Mine also got hung up at processed through sort facility, don’t give up hope, mine eventually made it to me. They sat in that status for 8 days then started moving again. USPS is just not very good, I think I will try and avoid using them for future international packages as my research showed that what happened to you and I is not that uncommon.

I had wondered what that was. :smiley:

Will never more buy Banggood’s “unlimited” editions. I hate Banggood, which use the cheapest, slowest and unprotected delivery for any orders (two months and more).

Is there a code available to get an AL set at the original GB price?

I’ve had my own issues with banggood so I’m not trying to defend them, but you can’t really blame shipping issues on the vendor. After it leaves their hands its out of their control. Besides, they offer several shipping options. Just choose a better one.

I love the “shipping is on the customer” type of people. Take a trip to China and pack/ship it yourself if you want to receive it. Not trying to start something but it had to be said.

Isn’t it bad enough when the usual try to stir the pot? Dale, you should know better than to jump on that band wagon.

Is the AL set even available yet? I don’t see it on their site. I may be interested in a AL set myself

A1

3B

yes it itches a little I must say :wink:
So are there?

I didn’t say “the shipping is on the customer”. There are several other parties involved in getting that package to us besides banggood and the customer. I said that banggood gives us the choice of who to use in the middle. Choose wisely.

Yes, it is on their site: 3B tint and 1A tint