BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

Personally I could care less about not having matching serial numbers so I have not bothered to do anything about it, as both of my lights have good quality and I don’t want to roll the dice to get one with lesser quality.

To Alex 1234 :
It looks like your steel head screws onto your alum heatsink with no problem.
Is that correct ?

To Melven :
You only swap battery tubes, not the whole light.

I agreed before about how people shouldn’t complain about the damage. Since these are supposedly limited edition lights, I assumed there weren’t enought replacement parts anyways.

But now that it’s clear banggood doesn’t seem to have any intention of keeping the lights limited, I don’t see why they don’t have the spare parts to send everyone with damaged lights a replacement part.

I would imagine that there is a PILE of orders waiting to be shipped due to the Chinese New Year. It is probably going to take at least a week or more to get all the orders shipped out.

Well maybe but other items I ordered (like other torches/batteries) all shipped within 24 hours. Perhaps you mean that this particular item has a backlog? At any rate it would be nice of BG to let us know what is going on.

I guess this is possible but I ordered a SS/Cu set and Al set on the same day. The SS/Cu 3B(no box) set shipped immediately while the Al set still states “processing”. I also tried to order a 1A SS/Cu (no box) and was told they were sold out but would be back in stock in 8-15 days??

I’m a bit confused? So limited to 400 sets just means the blf /Kronos branding? Then after that Banggood can just label astrolux and sell that same thing? While is technically true they are not limiting the sets in “spirit”.

So how come they Won’t send me a tailcap since this is a regular production item?

As pictured in post #6337 above, I'm liking an X6 with the alum head, Cu pill section, alum body tube and SS tail though - that combo could have advantages in heat sinking and might be balanced pretty well in your hand. Agree though it may not look attractive.

For the Astrolux models, wonder if they tweaked the tailcap LED - I much prefer it in red or yellow. Amber would also be nice, but should be with a higher resistor value and should be 2 LED's, not one.

Oh, please, yes, someone figure out how to make those for sale.

Actually its funny the steel bezel screws into the AL mid section much better then the cu. one issue im having with my ss-cu x6 is the big oring on the mid section is dry. I could almost not even screw it on. So I just ordered some Nyogel 760G lube :slight_smile: I have some 779zc(not 100% sure if this is the one i have. I lost it) but its to thick imo

hmmm true, whats up with them?.

krono should be able to help get you all the new parts that you need.

Regarding the shipping of BG: they have different warehouses thats why orders Often are splitted and shipped with delay. If it doesn’t ship for over a week just drop them an email if there are any probs…

And I am also waiting, waiting & waiting for a satisfactory response from Neal/Banggood re my X5 Faulty driver & Tailcap switch.

?Maybe they are only getting spare parts in stock now??

Best Regards,

George

Maybe they’ll offer you a $3 refund like me!

:slight_smile:

As we have seen your MANGLED BADLY MANUFACTURED Cu X5 Tailcap posted in this thread, I find it Very Disappointing & Incredible that they have offered you an insulting $3 refund.

They Should be sending you a replacement Cu X5 Tailcap.

Best Regards,

George

I have contacted Neal and hope to chat with him about this tonight. I will update when I know something.

Hey thanks very much! I really appreciate the help since my words seem to carry no weight at Banggood.

That’s cool. I really like all my 3 KRONOS sets, but i also would like to have a new (real working) reflector for my AL-X6. It’s totally borked to orange peel something and i am not alone with this heavy fault. I already PMed Neal, but got not the slightest response til now…

Well I have an aluminum set and another SS/CU set I ordered a month ago that still have not arrived. I’m a bit scared to see what I will get…