BLF-ONLY deals on XTAR with free shipping!

Thanks so much. The batteries arrived yesterday (Thurs). Super fast shipping with a tracking link. Well packaged.
To amuse the rest of you: I was up especially late Mon morning (2:30a) catching up on odd stuff like BLF when I noticed Steve’s post and emailed him to be sure he had 4 2600s. Then I did some other computer stuff and and had started to shut down when I noticed that I had forgotten to log off my email. It turns out Steve had replied to me within minutes! Very amusing to get a “business” email in the middle of the night, and, yes, we’re in the same time zone.
Thanks Again,
Daniel

Steve,

I should be getting my set of Xtar today from Steve.

Nice to get a tracking #.

If only we didn’t have to sleep…

#1: The best thing about email is that it can keep you informed about every order and contact from anyone around the world.

#2: The worst thing about email…see #1.

Right now, the business is small enough to keep inventory in the home office on bookshelves, but it’s spilling out into the living room on a 3-shelf roller cart. I give it 30 days until the wife says something…

Basically, my iPhone rings with an email alert, I walk into the office, package the item(s) and hold for USPS to pick up. Simple for now - and easy to offer the best service.

-Steve

I consider the $0.19 spent on tracking the best investment in customer service. I didn’t realize until this thread that I can still use the PayPal/eBay postage printing option to ship the orders to everyone on BLF. It really doesn’t get simpler than their system - your PayPal address is automatically used, but I can override if necessary.

The best part of ordering from me is you don’t have to watch your package sitting in customs!

I have one package sitting in NY right now and another missing tracking data. So annoying!

-Steve

I agree with that.

I’m definately going to buy some more of these from you if you keep them at this price. Not bad at all for some good batteries. I really like them.

Steve,

I never got my Xtar batteries. They should of come today unless my wife got them already.

Brad,

It’s showing Depart USPS Sort Facility Hazelwood MO on 8/9. I’m not sure what the holdup is but USPS still has it. I will look again tomorrow for a status update. In case you did not get the e-mail with tracking info, I’m going to add it to our PM conversation!

-Steve

Qty. (2) XTAR 18650 2600mAh 3.7V Protected Li-Ion Batteries in XTAR double battery box – $13.90 – Only 1 set left!

I just ordered these. I hope they will work in my Solarforce L2t and L2. I am sure they will, but my luck sucks when it comes to these types of things!

I just dropped one into an L2T I carry every day. Perfect fit. 100% guarantee (but you won’t need it).

-Steve

My batteries came yesterday…and they all measured 4.20v - couldn’t ask for more, thanks for the great offer, service and product 8)

Hurry up and become international with shipping!!

I didn’t mention that every cell is delivered ready to drop in your lights at 4.2 (or as close as I can get it!) :wink:

warmurf - I promise to check on the international shipping rates this week - I will be glad to ship anywhere with a confirmed address. I just have to charge the difference in shipping to break even!

-Steve

Mine arrived today at 4.17 and 4.18 volts.

Thanks Steve.

Glad to be of service, ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS!

I’m pleased to be here, and I enjoy providing the level of service we all hope for from our flashlight vendors.

-Steve

Let us know when you go international! I like the quick shipping times from the states :slight_smile:

Qty. (1) XTAR 18650 3100mAh 3.7V Protected Li-Ion Battery – $13.50 – 10 in stock - added to the original post. I had a few folks asking for singles.

-Steve

Another newbe question: Is there much of a runtime difference or brightness difference between these and the 2600mAh ones that I ordered?

I’m not an electronics engineer, but from what I have read, the capacity of the 3100 cells (which are actually made by Panasonic) is measured to a lower voltage than the 2600’s (which are Sanyo).

As a result, the 3100’s are better for running in series in multi-cell lights. In single-cell lights, run time would be extended but not all drivers will take advantage of the extra capacity that is available below 2.7 Volts.

However, the $/mAh for the 2600’s is certainly better than for the 3100’s. Unless absolute maximum run time between charges is a necessity, the 2600’s are a a better value.

Perhaps one of our resident electrical gurus could chime in?

-Steve

You got it right, they are going to be about the same brightness but with a a longer run time. In general the 2600 mah are best unless you light is using a boost driver in which case the 3100 mah will give a longer run time.

Steve—-I got my batteries today. BOY that is fast shipping—-ordered 8/10 at 11:05 PM , had shipping notice at 11:10 PM and they were delivered today 8/13. Thanks so much and thanks for the great packaging and price!