BLF-ONLY deals on XTAR with free shipping!

Glad to be of service! I try to get packages ready as soon as possible. In the evenings, I can sometimes hear the computer or my cellphone beep when a new mail message comes in. It’s easy to take care of orders as soon as they come in that way (but a little disappointing when the message is spam for the latest in male enhancement :wink: )

My carrier picks up between 1 - 3 PM, but on some days I have to stop at the Post Office and can drop them before noon to try to get them on the early outbound truck for regional sorting.

-Steve

Got my batteries today. Looks like Steve is a good guy to do business with. Need to put him on the recomended list of sellers!

After researching shipping charges for international, I don’t see any way to be competitive with HK/Chinese sellers for international deliveries - but if I’m overlooking an option, I would value any input offered!

As an example, it costs $1.98 USD (plus packaging) to ship a pair of 18650’s via USPS First Class. To ship the same batteries to Europe or Australia is $6.12 USD. The greater the weight, the worse it gets. A WP6 II charger would run $11.60 USD (plus packaging) to the same locations. FedEx and UPS are significantly higher.

-Steve

Added to items available:

SOLARFORCE PRODUCTS FOR SALE:

L2 - 2010 model release - gold/sand finish - forward clicky - no tail stand - NO SolarForce logo on side plates (you can engrave instead) - $9.90 - 10+ in stock

L2 - 2010 model release - silver/grey finish - forward clicky - no tail stand - NO SolarForce logo on side plates (you can engrave instead) - $10.90 - 10+ in stock

Thanks everyone for the great responses!

-Steve

i also got my 2600 xtars from steve. super fast shipping. batteries work great

Steve,
Always great to see someone starting a business and making it a point to give back to his community :slight_smile: congrats, thank you and good luck with all your ventures!

as far as I know USPS will not ship lithium batteries outside of the US, period.
at least that was the case a few months ago

http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2012/pb22336/html/updt_004.htm

which is a real pain :frowning:

- greg

Another +1 for Steve. Fast shipping and excellent packaging. Thanks Steve!