Breaking News: raccoon hates getting sick!

No, but every time someone gets sick, I tell them that they have Covid.

Luckily, I don't have the symptoms of Covid.

You should consider getting checked for it in case that is what you have.
Cold and flu has plummeted becasue they are far less transmissible then covid.

I don't have a cold or the flu.

I have a sinus infection.

Ah, those are no fun, i had recurring sinus infections for years until it finally went away.

You should maybe consider moving to a hot ,dry location...

We used to live in California's San Joaquin Valley, and my mom used to have more health problems because of it.

Once we moved to the Coachella Valley, her health improved.

Our family believes that where we live now is way better than where we used to live.

Update:

I think I'm mostly well now.

I didn't have a runny nose or stuffed up nose today.

I didn't take Sudafed last night or today.

I'm pretty much back to normal.

Really glad you are feeling better.

I have been sick since March 17th.

I have had a sore throat, a stuffed up nose, and a runny nose.

I have been sneezing and coughing.

This sickness isn't too bad, but I'm scheduled to have my first colonoscopy in five days.

I want to be well by then.

Also, I have to change my diet beginning today to prepare for my procedure.

If I am still sick tomorrow, I may have to postpone my procedure until I am feeling better.

lol Covid is litteraly the flu, its eaxctly the same symptoms but slightly stronger

While Covid is a type of flu, my symptoms are not of Covid-19.

I checked.

If I thought I had Covid, I would not post it as the topic is very controversial.

Its likely you have covid which would be picked up on their covid screening so i suggest postponing.

That said if its allergies then grab some antihistamines stat

My entire family got sick before I did, and they did not have Covid.

They even tested for it.

I'm pretty sure I picked up my illness from them, as I don't get out much, and my symptoms are the same.

If I develop a fever, I will test myself for Covid.

Actually, if you want to get technical, if you have zero symptoms, you could have Covid.

It happens to some people, especially if they are fully vaccinated and boosted.

AFAIK, especially with Omicron and the current high level of vaccination, the vast majority of Covid positive cases are asymptomatic.

Lupus. It’s always lupus.

The flu (as we know them…as far back as we can ascertain) has never caused most of the acute or chronic symptoms that our little sars buddies are doing….it’s an informational disservice to call it a different flu or spread that around. Perhaps disrespectful to those of us who have seen its effects or lost loved ones to it.

Raccoon, if you happen to have omicron or its new sibling, the good thing is that symptoms are usually really mild (and confusing) like this, and you’re also likely to be noncontagious by the time your appointment comes up. Fever is certainly not necessary or always present with this one…headaches seem to be more common, though, and the general malaise and sniffles. Prime time for spring allergies in many places right now, too, which doesn’t help knowing for sure. Unlike the original and delta, this one is way more transmissible but also seems to rid itself in the body much earlier…even better if you’ve already been exposed or have been vaccinated with or without booster. I’d let your doctor’s office make the call, out of respect. Til then, plenty of water and sleep and decent diet, all you can do.

Dammit...

Dr. House says I have lupus... yet again!

House is an inconsiderate jerk, but he's always right.

EDIT:

I actually feel better today.

Right now I'm thinking I won't have to postpone my procedure.

Yeah those Colonoscopies cause all kinds of sicknesses (excuses) :person_facepalming: :smiley: