Brightest AAA size light available

That Romisen is huge, defeats the advantage of small size of AAA…

Nice find on that Supfire a1.
I sure do hope it’s a modable host. I might just try one. The gold doesn’t bother me much

It should be as modable as the others, only with the possible complication on how much the switch will restrict current and if we can do anything to fix that.

One other thing we don’t know yet is if the switch part makes the tube any shorter with the battery fully pressed down, because on the Jexree Mini i have calculated (not tested unfortunately) that we will have less than 1mm to spare, when fitted with wight’s 13mm driver, otherwise we would have to drop down the driver a bit inside the driver compartment and/or shave some component to make it fit.

The topic of the OP is “Brightest AAA size light available” and not the “Smallest AAA size light available.”

This could be a contender. Very nice looking light if you ask me

http://www.lumapower.com/61.html

That appears to have nice features, but it uses 1.5 V cells, so, as advertized, it is not as bright as lights of the same size that use lithium ion batteries. How it compares in brightness with other boost driver AAA lights, I don’t know.
I remind all of my usual objection to AAA lights: It is smoothly joined cylinders not life-like compound curves.

It looks nice, but at 75 lumens i am sure a contender is the right word :wink:

And as a host 57$ is an enormous amount of money for a aaa light, i actually think it is the most expensive plain aluminum aaa light i have ever seen.