Bring back the old version PLEASE.

Check your Messages Inbox, as well as your Sent box. They should all be there.

That, and a lot more, is present in the user profile:

The scrollbar at the right of threads, with a timeline and links to the first and last post, makes it easier to go through threads, plus the forum remembers what you have and have not seen.

That might be a good thing :wink:

Takes some getting used to, but overall I’d say this is a huge upgrade in many ways.

4 Thanks

I think one of my minor annoyances is that, because it’s “infinite scroll” instead of pages, my temptation is to CTRL+END to scroll to the end of the thread. It doesn’t work, though, because the entire thread isn’t loaded. :frowning:

1 Thank

That’s a fair criticism. I know I’ve posted this elsewhere, but it appears that this feature of Discourse is not at all intuitive for most, but it works great for skipping to the beginning and end of a thread:

Please old BLF version.

I hate this new one.

3 Thanks

No.

1 Thank

Blockquote

Are you sure they are still in the closet?

Are you saying its time for them to come out of the closet and shine?

If we can learn how to use Anduril, then this should be a walk in the park.

6 Thanks

Thanks to SB who spent a few hours answering questions and fixing glitches for me.

Member Xevious,Bort and Phouton have helped alot. I’m only an average Surfer when it comes to navigating figuring the stuff out. Much better than I was 20 years ago when I got my first computer. But other people are more Adept in it. And those gentlemen have helped me.

I do have a question. Phouton quoted me like five times and I wanted to put a thumbs up on one of them and I couldn’t.At the end of the quote I think I may have had an opportunity but I didn’t want to do thumbs up on all five of them.

How do you individualize the quote with thumbs up emoticon.?

After about 21 hours I’m starting to like it better. I think I will probably like this version better than the old one.

None of us like change. But when we adapt,Accept and familiarize ourselves with it. It can become enjoyable instead of a burden and having a negative attitude.

:+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::clap::flashlight::flashlight::flashlight::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::clap:

3 Thanks

Fill in photo for my glitch that I wasn’t allowed to delete of the Coliseum that I took in 2006😎

Here is a glitch .

I’m using a Samsung s20 Android smartphone.

The information changes and diminishes when I go back and forth to what I will call the information page or option page. See screenshots below.

You can’t. You can give a :+1: only to the whole post, not parts of it.

1 Thank

Hi there, a few more details about what you dislike?

1 Thank

i miss being able to see one topic per line when scrolling

this takes way more time to scan 2-3 days worth of stuff

2 Thanks

how do you quote the article you are replying to?

invaluable, missing!

Not missing, you just didn’t find it yet:

You can mark text and a quote button will appear (or you can hit reply with the text marked).

1 Thank

Yep.

This may sound stupid! But which symbol do I hit to Mark a text? I tried the ones bottom right of the body of the text outside that box and they don’t work

Just use the mouse cursor (press left button) like you would mark in any text document. :slight_smile:

1 Thank