BTU STR01 CREE XHP50 Flashlight Pics and Beamshot

Hi Old-lumens

The reflector is removable and quite easy to dissambled. I will send a detailed picture of the reflector tomorrow.

It’s not similar with shadow JM30. The refector is much larger and deeper than JM30, So the throw is much better too.

Ric

I hope you make those drivers available for sale because It’s hard to find high amp drivers like that.

Hi Ric, looking forward to this upcoming BTU light: http://www.edc-light.com/upcoming-project-btu-cree-xhp70-5000-lumens-120mm-reflector-super-thrower_p0907.html

Just a question: are you guys considering a version with a battery carrier extension, so it is possible to do 4x18650 + 4x18650?

Thnx

I figured folks were going to start slotting heads after I saw the Oveready WASP rig. It is a great cooling idea.

Ugh… shipping is $22 :weary: , albeit it’s a very fast shipping method though, but almost 1/3 of the light cost :~

+1

Ric, that extension tube would be very useful and I think you would sell many to those who already own the BTU Shocker.

I created a survey that gained a lot of interest but you never supported us. Why not? Can you please make this happen for us and start making the extension tubes and 6 x 18650 carrier?

Here’s a pic with stacked BTU battery tubes.

Convoy C8 on left, BTU center, TK70 right.

So it does. It is 4x18650+ 4x18650+ + + +, you can add infinite extensions. But i think 4 or 8 batteries is very enough.

Yes , it’s fast DHL/Fedex shipping. You can choose Free registered post too.

5A / 6A driver will be in stock next week… www.edc-light.com will have it on sale.

Ric

Actually… I’m also interested in that Shengjie 3 XHP70 LEDs… are those really 12000 lumens?
I wish I could see the beamshots…

I want to see those beamshots too and that driver that they use in it that’s going on sale soon.

Shengjie 3 XHP70 LEDs is very bright, at least 11000 lumens to 12000 lumens, but it gets too hot in 10 seconds… The brightness will step down to Mid mode very quick. We do not recommend triple XHP70 in this flashlight.

3x XHP50 performs good with this flashlight host. The brightness is around 7500 to 8000 lumens and the flashlight can handle the heat well.

I will do some beamshot comparison tomorrow night. triple XHP 50 VS triple XHP70.

Ric

Any beam shots yet? ETA for the 32mm 5A / 6A driver for the triple?

Is the LED on a shelf? Or is it hollow?

Following this thread.

Why not sell hosts of this lights? I am pretty sure plenty of guys here would take them, and you don't have to worry about warranty issues

CNQ used to carry the BTU Super Thrower and the Shengjie 3XU2-X3. A LusteFire 3XU2-X3 will work as a 3X plunger host.

I bought a LusteFire 3XU2-X3 for a song and I’ll be using that as a host. I just need a driver and I’m good to go.

Ric-CN

I got stuff in my shopping cart but have no valid coupon code to use.

When I try to use the coupon code “STR01VTZLV86T”, I get this message. The coupon code “STR01VTZLV86T” is invalid. It either does not exist, has not been activated yet, or has expired…

I registered today on your new website and haven’t gotten an email yet with the one coupon bound to my user ID. There is also no coupon in My Account / My Coupons either.

Thanks Ric-CN for renewing the coupon and feeding my lumen addiction. :bigsmile:

Hi,Ric-CN
for me too I registered Yesterday on your new website and no coupon bound.

+1
and i already made a small order few weeks ago, when he promoted the code