Budget knives dealers all in one

I had the LB, sold it to a buddy. The finish is nice, might be easier on the pocked due to being smooth. I much prefer the lighter weight of the FRN and the extra grip.

Me too. The LB is nice and if you were to casually look at it, you could easily mistake it for a GB. But I much prefer the GB and (particularly) the GA for EDC. Even though they're all the same with the exception of the scales, I find the GB and GA to be much more practical.

It's not a CRKT model. It's just a generic Chinese knife with the CRKT logo slapped on it.

I just checked out that site and found this knife, it looks really good for under $11 shipped. But I dont like to buy from these random Chinese places Ive never heard of before...

The thing that looks like a spring may be an oversized paddle for a liner lock. The blade has a kick, so it might be assisted, but that would be an odd location for a spring.

That's certainly one that I'd avoid - see the thread here.

But experiences do vary.

Knifewholesale, there's forum here for commercial vendors. If you persist posting ads in unrelated threads, people will mark your posts as spam and accumulation of these have consequences.

Haha ... we need more reviews like that....

... sounds like fishinfool could use a female companion like that, for stopping him from ordering too much stuff... ;-)

I did have a wife with me for a while and then she gave me an ultimatum, "If you don't stop your over-spending ways and drinking--I'm gonna leave you." So of course I told her, "I love you honey but I sure am going to miss you."

It's been over 2 years since I last saw her.

sry to here that about the ganzo 704 , did you buy the old version or the new version ??

i was skeptical but got 2 one as a gift , i also got the navy K631.

i liked the new version thicker, bigger thumb stud and mine has zero play. the fit and finish rival my tenacious. only con is clip also one is shallower ( not bent right ) , they arent as deep as the spydy and navy

the ganzo is heavy and the navy is a couple mills thinner . if you like light (cant feel it in your pocket) you might want a different model. this was not my intent - was looking for a rough heavy blade.

regarding the difference in quality the fit and finish of the navy it's considerably less IMO .

CONS ( this is being harsh as possible )

blade is to one side , jimpiing is rough n couple nicks ( not that i care ) on the fasteners , clip is roughly stamped , g10 is discolored in spots and it came dirty, just sharp enough to slice paper barely

again IDK about any of the above except the blade centering

PROS

um hell ya : D , locks up solid - zero play again , plenty of handle , plenty of blade , it mirrors a great design what more to say ,

in short thanks to people recommendations , it would be a definite buy both again

MIND you i have not sharpend them or seen what level of edge retention - i am a stickler for good steel and was skeptical about the tenacious even ( turns out to be a good budget EDC )

also i have no sanrenmu blades , you may want to try them , people seem to like them alot

I ordered a Bee L02 from BOB for 12.20-10%=$10.98 , mainly because of the medium size and the deep carry pocket clip.

Got a refund from DB (through PP) of $13.37 for the 962 that never arrived in 65 days after shipment. That is the 1st out of five orders that didn't arrive. I will continue to order there, but only with an address reminder and registered shipping.

I finally figured out what the name of the store EXDUCT means...

EXcellent proDUCT

LOL.

You know it's listed at the top of the page? And in the HTML title tag?

Yeah I didnt notice that.

I have the SRM LB-736 for a week or two now. Personally I would rather have the same piece with a grippier handle. In daily use I have now designated it to home duty, It's just too slippery for its size. If I had it to do over I would get a GB-736.

It is a pleasing piece but I guess I just have overly oily hands at times

I just ordered a couple about 3 days ago. Oh well...Frown

SRM 962 arrived from BOB, I paid $16.56 with coupon and it arrived in 7 days. That's a record for me in delivery speed. They printed a shipping and handling fee on the bill of $1.84, which I never paid. Weird ....but very nice of them. I wonder if this is a standard procedure, or just a positive surprise...

That is a record from China, LOL, glad you could find one of those knives at a good price!

That's just their wierd system: the so called handling fee is the discount of the 10% coupon that you used. And it can be a bad thing when the invoice states more money than you actually paid when the package is held by customs.

Which is what I like about this place. We all have different requirements and say so.

And nobody gets put down because what they want or need is different from what others want.

I'm not all that interested in knives because just about all of the ones discussed in this place are illegal here - including the Mammut multitool I gave to my father (a retired judge who has sent people to prison for breaking these laws) which I noticed was attached to his belt at the weekend.

But I do like hearing from folks who do know what they are talking about on the topic.

I don't think I own a knife (other than the kitchen ones I've just bought and am taking home in a sealed bag) that it is actually legal for me to possess in public. Including every multitool I own. Most of which were bought here.