Bunch of Explorer "E-series" flashlights at manafont

hey guys

The E72 is a ZOOMING light! I didn´t realized that. It has zooming mechanism.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/explorer-e72-rebel-led-1mode-120lumen-led-flashlight-black-2aaa-p-11817?rp=89597

How bad or good result will give a rebel led + zooming¿???¿?¿

These are some very nice looking body styles on the Explorer flashlights and I am intrigued.
The smaller models, however seem to be LOW on output and under driven. Curious that the Super Tiger company drove them to be less than super.

These days, it makes so much more sense to also allow 1 x AA and 1 x CR123 lights to have a voltage range up to 4.2 volts so that they can use Lithium Ion batteries and also have serious output for their size.

I am really liking the magnetic control ring on the E81 model and the style is sweet.

Also really like the E64, which is a Cree R5 LED @ 250 Lumens output running on 3 x AAA batteries, but I don’t see this model anywhere for sale yet. Here are some pics of the E64.

And here are some pictures of the E81.
She is a beauty….Anybody got this yet ?

I have a e84 on the way. It has been three weeks so far. :weary:

That’s cool bikenber73.
Lets us know how it works or PM me later when you get it.
Manafont, I presume ? I see that IOS has some too.

Really, I’m not seeing any approval of the E84 taking 16340 batteries and someone said they already fried their E84 doing this.

Unless I’m blind

Look at the version and use google translate

Hey how2,

If I click your 16340 link I get a translated english page that only shows CR123 battery.
If I click your “version” link, I get the chinese page and I do see the 16340 number in a garbled mess at the bottom.
If I use google translate, I’m back to just the CR123 battery showing. Tried 2 browsers too.

I wish ALL the manufactures and dealers would just list the voltage range of the LED driver.
It should be an ISO or ANSI or worldwide standard so there are no doubts or confusion.

Click here then use google.translate

This time it worked.

I see the 16340 compatibility, thanks for verifying this.
appreciate the help. there appears to be 2 different web pages for the E84 there.
one ending in web address ID string 143 and one ending in 170.

I tried to email him but the email does not work.

We still do not know if the E84 can take 16340, if it can then the E82 and E83 must be able to take the same voltage, I think the head and bodies are lego.

One of the reasons I ordered a CRELANT V11A (1 xAA) and a V31A (CR123) because the working voltage is specified right on the CRELANT website and they state 14500 and 16340 are compatible so it is a definite.

Thank,s how2

Will keep an eye on these Explorer lights for MORE info.

Anyone ordered E61?

Yes. But I'm still stuck on this oil tanker and the light is stuck in customs! Bummer!

Well, at least youre both stuck, so it should be easier :P!

LOooool

I am interested in the mode selection ring. The main value of the ring is that it could be analog and allow fine tuning to any level, from 1% to 100%. Instead these have only 3 distinct levels and the lowest mode is way too strong.

I don’t really see much value in the ring as opposed to clicky when choice is only 3 modes. Granted it may be tiny bit more comfortable to handle, not sure. Still you are stuck with 3 modes only (ignoring special modes, of course).

Am I missing something?

What's the EXPLORER homepage or website?

:)