CANCELED - Group buy feeler thread: Ultrafire LW-12T6

Tortoise speed!

Hi guys,

I’m very sorry for the long custom made way :frowning:
Actually there are several samples sent to our office during the progress, but unfortunately, there is no one qualified :frowning:
The lasted one was sent on this Tuesday, and some of the changes are ok now, but not all.
The recent one is ok with the bellow changes:

- 4-mode with good spacing, without blinkies

- working mode memory (4s off and the mode is memorized)

- 9000lm version without Lithium battery protection board

• BLF logo

But the battery holder is a little bit loose and need to be improved, and it’s not NW version, it’s about 6000-6500k, now the manufacture is working on the 4500-5000K, don’t know the result now, I will push them harder :slight_smile:

Thanks for your support as always :beer:

:weary: of waiting but i’ll wait…hope the 9,000lm not chinese lumens :bigsmile:

It may disappoint you! Its Chinese lumens!

Any developments with this yet? I was hoping to have it so i could give them as christmas presents, but thats clearly not going to happen lol. Everyone here is very patient :slight_smile:

Clearly, you are conserving your comments! :wink: Two posts in 3 1/2 years.

Pretty much haha. I was a lurker when i first joined when i was looking for a more pocketable light, and that light has done well up until now. Im looking for something alot brighter and with more potential, so ive come back and signed up for this light after lurking once more. This one looks like a good one!

Helloooo….no update from Gearbest, is this GB feeler thread canceled? :frowning:

$68 really isn’t a horrible price for it. I doubt the group buy price would have been that much lower anyway.

Please forget the gb!

This project failed:

Just got a confirmation from GB that the factory gave up after a couple of unsatisfactory samples => this group buy won't happen. :(

Sorry about that!

Nothing to be sorry about. Thank you for trying!