(closed,all sold out) Give me your money: 2nd BLF Light, TrustFire A8

Mine is in my city. :) Hopefully I get it tomorrow.

lol in such an instance I just use the torch I was using the “store” the 18650 in instead :smiley:

Why carry an extra "torch" when you can carry just the battery alone?

-Garry

I got mine today. Thanks to the troubleshooting described in this thread, I pulled rotated the insulator before using my flashlight for the first time. The moonlight mode seems like it'll be perfect for around the house.

Fun? :smiley:

To be fair, UF2100 is about the same size as 18650 :slight_smile:

F’tech has a cheap one http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10003060/1235202-18650-to-26650-battery-converter that might work

so mine runs at 2.22a on high, will jump up or down a hair, but only one one hundredth

has a faint scratch on the reflector, i thought it was a hair, but its not. does not affect the beam at all visually, so its no biggy to me. i swapped the black boot to a blue boot, love the gray lights with blue boots :bigsmile:

my fiance said its hers… she said that about the OL sc600 too. i think i created a monster.

thanks again you know who. got a surprise for the forum coming up, so look out :crown:

Lights arrived yesterday, well packed and in perfect condition.

The A8 really is a very nice torch.

Thanks Rey, enjoy your holiday :slight_smile:

I'm guessing these aren't available now that Rey has moved to another job.

I don’t think he did.move.to another job?

Here's that quote I was looking for.

Good luck with the move Rey.

Damn, that sucks. Good luck with the new job Rey

I actually have it on good authority that Rey will still be hanging around here and may be considering BLF light #3 :beer:

That soytnly is good news :stuck_out_tongue:

It soytnly is nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Today the first arrived and I love it. Nice color, well packed, good quality. Thank you Rey :slight_smile:

Does anyone have an extra driver they would be willing to send me? Still cant get mine working and Rey is away / busy catching up on orders / does not have any left.

At least it looks cool!

Light is very nice and tint is excellent.

Thank you Rey.

I just placed an order for one of these on Ali before reading that Rey “moved on”
Will I still get an adjusted invoice for the new price, or did I miss it?