*Closed* Keltex78's 1000 post GIVEAWAY!

I joined this forum nearly two years ago, and with this post, have finally reached the 1000-post mark! Since that time, I have come to really appreciate the knowledge and camaraderie that exists among the members here. Now it’s my turn to give a little something back to some unfortunate soul:

The Home Depot Defiant 3C Super Thrower Flashlight:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/15309

First, there are four rules:

1. You must have been a member of this forum on or before March 01, 2013.

2. You must not already own, or have owned, a Defiant Super Thrower.

3. Only one entry per person.

4. When you receive the light, you must post a write-up of your impressions so we can share in your experience. A full review with photos and beamshots would be even better!

This flashlight is only available at Home Depot stores in the US. I would like to extend the opportunity to members who would normally be unable to get purchase one of these, so this giveaway is open to anyone in the world (even Kreisler!). This light is BRAND NEW, currently unopened and unmodded. I will remove the light from the original packaging to place in a smaller container to save on shipping costs. I will also make sure the light isn’t DOA before shipping to any overseas address…

Giveaway ends on March 18, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. CDT. Post an “I’m in” or something to that effect to be entered in the drawing. Winner will be selected soon after the deadline via a Random.org drawing.

It took two trips to Home Depot to find this light at my local store. The first time I went, I was unable to locate it around the normal flashlight display area. I asked an employee at the location and he said the store did not have any additional flashlights. I then checked the .SKU and stock status online and discovered that they actually had 25 on hand, meaning they had been placed on the floor and some were sold. I made a second trip with this information. I was walking the store when an employee asked if I needed help, and when I described the light to him, he knew exactly what I was talking about and took me directly to the display. I was overwhelmed at how large this light was in person. Pictures online normally make lights look larger, but in this case, I was still shocked. I really want this for my own collection, but I can’t justify buying one for myself, and this was specifically purchased for the giveaway. Cry

Good luck everyone!

Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may fade. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed.Employees and their families are not eligible. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans.Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume.Your mileage may vary.

Count me IN. Thanks for the giveaway.

I’m In.

i am in,thanks

I’m in.
Greetings from Spain. This would be my first flashlight with battery C :smiley:

Thank you very much Keltex78 for the generous opportunity to own one of these lights.

I will be happy to write a review, should I be lucky enough to win the prize :slight_smile:

I’m in for sure.

I am in.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway & congrats on your 1000th post!

I love your disclaimers, especially the "May be too intense for some viewers.".

I'm in!

Count me in thks…

Thanx for the giveaway

Hi Keltex,

Thanks a million for doing this. What an amazing choice of light too.

Please count me in for the drawing!!

Nice giveaway, but count me out. If this post hits pass it along to the next eligible non US resident below me.
I don’t have one and I have been a member since a little before march 1st, so this should count as a valid entry

count me in

My lucky number is 13!

count me in please :slight_smile:

Count me in thks…

count me in! much appreciated!

Can't have enough super throwers, right :D

so I’m also in :)

Would really like it! Thanks for giveaway!

Thanks for the opportunity to be in on this giveaway. I’m in!