[CLOSED] Let's buy a nice flashlight (or two) for Mr. Admin

Morning bump!

That’s funny on so many levels. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are we close to having what we need to get this done?? Thanks _THE_ for doing all the tedious work here to make this happen!

Dan.

Yes! It's going to happen, in one way or another.

Some members, who have said they will be in, haven’t payed yet, but it looks like this is going to be a great success! :)

In worst case I need to pay some extra from my own pocket, but Mr. Admin will get some great lights. Lights that he deserves! That's for sure.

I bet he'll be positively surprised, starting from the first light. ;)

Sent

PP sent.

Thx!

_ The _ has already gone to a lot of trouble, reaching into his pocket again should not be necessary.

All those that have committed need to step up and others on the edge, jump in. :slight_smile:

late to the party as usual, but PP sent!
Mr. Admin, ENJOY!!! :party: :beer:

great idea! but I’m on a really tight budget right now, have to give my whole sallary as a penalty for going into that old mine in which my good friend had the accident and we had to call the firefighters…

man that sucks. is he alright?

i mentioned that in another thread
he is still in convalescence, making some progress but still can’t walk :frowning:

PayPal Sent.
This was a terrific idea, and a nice way to express our appreciation for this fantastic site.

paypal sent! Glad I could be apart of this… Now on the mods. Do we post a log so admin can drool or wait till he receive the lights?

I want to contribute also. PM sent.

I’m in!

I’m in if not too late.

the PM PPal pls

thanks

We have enough members in for purchasing those lights (+ some more) => payments closed.

We managed to buy great lights for Mr. Admin! What they are - well.. That shall be a surprise, but I hope he will share his first impressions. (when they arrive, one by one..)

Thank you everyone for your help in this great "giveaway"! :)

Ps. Special thanks to "giveaway advisory board" for your valuable input: Old-Lumens, scaru, JohnnyMac & Pulsar. I hope we made good decisions & Mr. Admin is happy with the lights!

The last packet has arrived to Mr. Admin, so it's time to wrap this up..

First of all: Thanks to everyone who donated / helped in this project and made this possible!

List of packets & lights (+ threads)

Packet I (2013-4-23): So I went to the post office today...
- OL Special 12-up Nichia MiniMag

Packet II (2013-5-17): BLF users are just too nice!
- DQG 18650 NW

Packet III (2013-5-23): The gift attack continues!
- BTU Shocker NW
- DQG AAA IV NW

Packet IV (2013-5-31): Another episode in the gift attack!
- Nitecore EA4W
- FLEXcandles Asgard

Packet V (2013-6-18): My cup runneth over!
- BLF Mini-01 NW
- BLF A8 NW
- EagleTac D25A Ti Clicky NW
- Sunwayman V10R Nichia 219 NW Hi-CRI (w. V10A driver for real low-low)

In addition to that, some cells of various sizes, chargers, and of course salmiakki.

I'd like to thank also the giveaway advisory board for their support and good advice..

..and of course Mr. Admin for all you have done for us! Hope you enjoy the lights!

Thank you all, once again!

That is awesome. Thank you for the summary of what was delivered, and of course thanks to you and everyone else who made this possible. Great work!

INCREDIBLE! May this thread stand as a testimony to the thoughtfulness and generosity of many, many BLF users. It will not be forgotten.