Closed: Relic's 2000 Post "Pick your prize" Giveaway

Thanks relic! I request an 18650 light with an XP-G2 driven fairly hard with a good balance of throw & flood. High-Med-Low needed (if it has flashies I can live with it, but prefer not to have them).

-Garry

Thanks Relic, awesome giveaway. My current most wanted light is the DQG 18650 from cnqualitygoods. If I happen to win I could pay for half, two thirds, or whatever you decide.

Thanks for the giveaway and congratulations on those many many posts

I would like the new brass 18650 EDC from CNQG because I like it a lot but I put a quotum on my flashlight purchases, so I will not buy one myself.

Oh, and I would like it modded please , with this 6A 80CRI led because 3600K perfectly suits a brass light (and because the lazy b*st*rd I am I suspect that coming from Ric the led in this light is mounted onto the driver board and will be a PITA to swap it myself )

Hi all,
A thrunite tn31 Expensive light, could never buy it for myself, especially the way the Rand is going at the mo…
I think I would like to try the Shining beam caveman, but that seems to be a problem, when sitting in SA…
Lastly, a DQG AA, looks like a neat powerful key light… I am awaiting a tank e09 in the post, but I fear it has fallen into the wrong hands… :~

P.S. I would not really expect anyone to buy me a tn31… Unless maybe there are a couple of undercover millionaires here on blf… :bigsmile:

Cool giveaway! Congrats on 2000, and thanks!
A high powered “tiny” edc would be awesome something SC52ish, or maybe one of the new 4xAA lights are the ones currently on my radar. :slight_smile:

What a kind offer!

If my number comes up, I would like (in descending order of preference):

1. a NW xm-l(2) headlamp, quite floody, of better quality than my generic XML ones where the battery holder always dies
  2. A thrower that will seriously outdo a XinTD C8 V4. Maybe a modded Convoy L2, with a NW XM-L2 driven at well over 3amps? Or a BTU Shocker?
  3. A NW highly waterproof pocket torch or headlight, which I could take sailing with me

Whatever it is, neutral white (or warmer) is a must. CW doesn’t penetrate the damp around here

My perfect light is one of those bike lights with external battery and also a remote switch, preferably 2 or more well driven xml

If I am selected I’d love a 3/5 mode Tan Roche F8 XM-L 5C 6*AMC7135

Whoa! Zebralight SC52 :bigsmile:

Congrats and thanks mate.

I would love something small that I can mount to my HK P2000, but I know that is a tall order.

On the other hand, a nice P60 host, like a Solarforce L2T with a XM-L dropin is always useful.

24 hour (ish) notice!
I will be heading over to random.org sometime tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!
Best part about this? Even I have no Idea what I’m giving away :smiley: :party:

Just ignore all the requests and gift one of these that everyone is raving about! :smiley: :smiley:

only 99 cents too! :bigsmile: Yeah, thats what I want if I win… skip the obama bobblehead.

I started into “flashlights” collecting the old stuff, many were 60 to 90 years old.

But even after searching through many garage sales, flea markets and antique shops, I have not yet happened upon one of the first very early produced flashlights ever made, for example…

http://www.flashlightmuseum.com/Eveready-Flashlight-1-First-Ever-Ready-Tubular-Flashlight-Model-1-with-Authentic-Patent-Date-1-13-1899-and-Bayonet-End-Caps-3D-Monocell-1899

If you can send me one of those I would be extremely happy.

LOL.

I also enjoy the amazing modern lightweight tiny 1-AAA LED lights such as a Tank E09, Fenix LD01 or E01 (which all I already own) or surprise me with another prized tiny bright led light.

Or of course any “old” light I would love.

This is a great hobby which we all obviously enjoy. Thank you for this very different give-away!

Post #5, DenBarrettSAR!
Howdy neighbour, you’re the winner of a Sky Eye F13 (your option #3). Oh but wait, there’s more :smiley:
I’ll be sending you my very own Sky Eye F13, that has been upgraded to an XM-L2 T6 1C.
Yes, instead of a meager 500 lumens, this light kicks out over 1000 lumens!
Runs fine on 18650 or 26650, protected or no.
It’s funny, I just did this mod the other day, and I really like the light this way. I’ll most likely be ordering a replacement and doing the mod again.
PM inbound.

Congratulations to the winner. That was really nice of you relic to make a prize available.

Congratulations DenBarrettSAR!

Thanx for the chance Relic38! :slight_smile:

Congrats DenBarrettSAR!

Sounds like a very good win for a lucky sir!

Awsome ! :bigsmile: Thank you so much !
i’m looking forward to recieving this light. :slight_smile:

congrats!! sounds like an awesome light :slight_smile:

Thanks for the opportunity, relic!