Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

… a.k.a. “the easy part” …

… a.k.a. “the hard part”.

Seriously, bugsy and Kronos are doing the heavy lifting on this project.

I could buy it going either way… it’s anodized aluminum (with dye) versus aluminum oxide, and it depends on whether the heat is being radiated (as infrared light) or transferred to the surrounding air (with or without a fan) or transferred to a person’s hand. The color might matter too, though I’m not sure how much. Each case behaves differently.

In any case, I’d expect it to shed heat far better than steel or titanium.

My vote is for the A6 with the deep carry clip… Anodized black ( or dark grey ), man this is getting fun…

Matte Black body… I never use a clip, so none or ‘any kind’ will be ok by me!.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Deep carry, please.

Is there still a possibility for deep carry with a solarforce style clip attachment? Ring instead of clipping onto the body tube.

Example of the X6 tube with clip option.

Pic borrowed from Joat (post 9).

Deep pocket clip is something I’d pay extra for it I had to

Deep Pocket..Deep Pocket...Deep Pocket..did I say Deep Pocket?

I guess you want it to ride deep in the pocket then?

Sheldon, enough said :slight_smile:

yeppers, like a $100 Bill... $)

I’m happy with mine with the X6 tube. My preference would be a deep pocket clip that attaches the same as the X6 clip.

This is a long shot and I am not making promises BUT do we want un-anodized aluminum as an option??

It may be a possibility and it will be a logistical nightmare for me to re-work the list (maybe Yourid's offer is still good :)). we would definitely need to sort or define the quantities so that the manufacturer can know what to do

I would go for it for my 3. Maybe even get another.

I’d rather have a warm emitter option than a non-anodized hand roaster or a special clip :stuck_out_tongue:

What can was trying to say earlier is right, and in this light with extra A running to the emitter, the difference will be big and your hand will cook after a few runs of turbo with a good battery…well, it probably will even in black, but worse with shiny silver. Look up a Crooke’s Radiometer and Leslie’s Cube for explanations.

My vote is no to un-anodized.

Maybe do the naked light or host as a separate groupbuy?

I know most of the people here don’t want anything to cause more delays.

Just keep like it was to begin with, Bugsy. - That is, after all, what everyone is signed up for.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Doesn’t bare aluminum have a tendency to turn your hand black?