Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Shimey (#391)

Iā€™d like to add another NW for a total of 2 NW.

THANKS - ck

Put me down for one of each

Put me down for another pcs. this time NW 5A

"We" ARE confused....

Maybe TK will help out?

Agree, maybe should be put in OP to help people

For those that have not seen it yet:

Time is short on being able to get a 18350 Body Tube for your A6, ifin ya want one.

Simply switch out the 18650 tube for the 18350 tube and you have a real Pocket Rocket - 30mm shorter than the 18650 A6.

Really - We need to do this Right Now according to Bugsy if you want to make it happen. - Low Cost But Great Fun!!

:slight_smile:

Thanks,
-Chuck

Please put me in for 1 more, 3D tint please.

Looks like this is a heck of a deal! I was considering a Fenix PD35, but this seems better (to me) and costs far less.
My wife would shoot me, but Iā€™m deployed right now, so Iā€™m safe. :wink:

Iā€™m going to put in for the 18350 tubes as well. Better to get ā€™em now. Even if I donā€™t use them later on, Lord knows Iā€™ve wasted more than what those cost. :open_mouth:

BTW - how hard would it be to swap this over to a triple later on if I decide I donā€™t like one of the tints?

Why is 18350 better on this flashlight then 18650? And do you then run two 18350s?

Ken,

18350 is not ā€œbetterā€, itā€™s 30mm Shorter! - It gives you a shorter option for pocket carry for EDC.

Run two, and you will ruin your flashlight @ 8.4v.

Thanks,

-Chuck

If itā€™s not too late, could you put me down for another 3D, thanks.

It is not better for run time, it just makes the light shorter so it is easier to carry. If you run two 18350ā€™s in the regular tube, be prepared to buy a new driver, I do not think the stock driver is rated for 7.4Vā€¦

then I see.

Would 4.35v batteries be safe to use?

Edit: I thought it would be helpful to post ReManGā€™s picture of how compact an 18350 sized tube could make this light. Sign up fast if youā€™re interested! 18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

[quote=compression]

Would 4.35v batteries be safe to use?[/quote

I think so, but the group designers need to confirm.

Problem is though; I donā€™t think that there are any High-Drain 4.35v cells - At least none that I know of.

So - They should work, but despite their higher voltage, they just canā€™t give this light all the Current that it wants on Turbo.

Thanks,
-Chuck

I'm listed at #802 for 1 NW light.

Please change my order to 3 lights,

1 of each, 1A, 3D, 5A.

Thanks

Please can you change my order as follow:

1. NW to 3D
  2. CW to 1A
    also I would like to order 2 more pcs
    1x 1A
    1x 5A
    total 4 pcs

Thanks

This light uses the same popular direct drive method as many other lights, with most of the same driver hardware, so it should be fine with a 4.35V cell. I havenā€™t tried it though.

^ What she said :slight_smile: And additionally for info: I notice at least on the DD lights I have, with my purple samsung 4.35V cells, that I get a little bit closer to ā€œhigh outputā€ light like my high drain cells at first. So at least for a short time they are better than other standard Panasonic 4.2V cells, but not the output or performance of a ā€œhigh drain cellā€. This is all expected and probably how this light will also function.

Hi,

I currently have requested a NW light at position #659; Can I please have this light in a 3D tint. I would also like to order an additional 3D light and also a 5A light.

Thanks!

too new to join or too new too late to join?

Put me on the list for a total of 4 lights.
2 ā€“1A, one each of 3D & 5A .