Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Customs probably thought it was a bomb or something. They think everything is a bomb. Very strange country.

What is spring bypass mod for this model?

flashing new software to the BLF a6 failed for me i tried to flash the firmware new but got a message from extreme burner during chip erase that the chips is not a attiny13a
if i want to continue i said yes and it did erase. after that i tried to flash new and i got a error mismatch location 0x0000000

i can flash all attiny chips on my nanjing105d drivers but not the blf a6 one does anyone has an idea ??

thanks

after a few tries clamp and unclamp the attiny13a it worked but strange thing is after flash i cant go from moon into turbo with a long press

All my stuff goes through the SF ISC and Iā€™ve never had an issue. Multiple lights, dozens of orders of random electronic components, etc. Sounds like you lost the customs lottery this time ā€™round.

Check near the bottom of the first post. :wink:

I would feel bad! I review quite a few things for my channel, and I am always interested in other peopleā€™s experiences with the same products. For great products like the BLF A6 and ganzo knives and the like, thereā€™s always some people that get bad QCed units. It sucks, but hopefully the retailer takes care of issues. It seems banggood is making good and taking care of most of the problems as they arise.

I stumbled upon this flashlight on bangood and I love the looks. I just want the host but I'm sad to hear that the machining sucks.

If it was good, I wouldn't even mind buying one and stripping the insides. Maybe if I find another $30 in my light budget I'll pick one up to experiment.

The host is a pretty normal 18650 tube light. All the unusual parts are inside. :slight_smile:

If youā€™re looking for a nice 18650 tube light host, have you looked at the Convoy S series?

The question then is ā€¦ what exactly did you flash? It sounds like the OTC calibration values changed.

If you havenā€™t already, you might want to check the files sent to Manker, or the maintenance branch:

Although some lights have had issues, many donā€™t so by and large the machining is of a much higher quality than say a 502B. The threads are smooth and not gritty. From what Iā€™ve seen and read the issues are mostly due to inconsistent machining here and there rather than wholesale botch jobs.

thank you tk with your link it works.

i had this one http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~toykeeper/flashlight-firmware/blf-a6-final/view/head:/ToyKeeper/blf-a6/testedandbaked/BLF-A6-Mod.c

Yes I have, I have a my daily S6 with the standard XM-L2/QLITE combo and an S2 with a de-domed XP-G2 & Smooth Reflector. S2+ recently caught my eye but reflector is waayy too floody. S3 is butt ugly, S4 isn't sealed, S5 is just bland, S7 is too much chrome. I love small 18650 flashlights and I don't want 3 of the same host. I think I might have to start maken franken-voys by hoarding them all and swapping parts.

[quote=Rufusbduck]
Although some lights have had issues, many donā€™t so by and large the machining is of a much higher quality than say a 502B. The threads are smooth and not gritty. From what Iā€™ve seen and read the issues are mostly due to inconsistent machining here and there rather than wholesale botch jobs.[/Quote]

I hope this flashlight sticks around because I still want it but after hearing of the issues, I'm gonna build my Convoy M1/MT-G2 flame thrower first, then come back to this guy.

i have a Convoy M2 MT-G2 flame thrower. itā€™s AWESOME! :slight_smile:

Robby

[quote=Insane Dawe]

Yes I have, I have a my daily S6 with the standard XM-L2/QLITE combo and an S2 with a de-domed XP-G2 & Smooth Reflector. S2+ recently caught my eye but reflector is waayy too floody. S3 is butt ugly, S4 isnā€™t sealed, S5 is just bland, S7 is too much chrome. I love small 18650 flashlights and I donā€™t want 3 of the same host. I think I might have to start maken franken-voys by hoarding them all and swapping parts.

Is this light still available to buy? On BG it says expected restock is October 28thā€¦is this accurate as far as are they still making them?

I believe the reflector (and hence the beam pattern) is pretty much the same on the A6 and S2+.

Theyā€™ve been in and out of stock several times. Demand seems to have well-exceeded supply. Its still being made.

I ordered mine (3D) on the 10th, with expected restock the 20th, later updated to 28th. On the 22th though I got an email that it was shipped, so now Iā€™m just waiting for the slow boat.

Shipping on mine was faster than the usual rowboat.

Which would be better? Spring bypass or copper braid? Pros and cons?