Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

After you get your BLF A6 Special Edition flashlight working, you should probably buy a new battery for it. Most of the experts here at BLF do not care for brands that end with xxxx-Fire. The quality is hit and miss. Sometimes you get a good battery, but all too often you get a counterfeit and/or a grossly inferior product. Some of them are dangerous.

The Samsung 30Q is one of the batteries that has been recommended for the A6. BLF member M4D M4X can get you a coupon code good at Banggood. Send him a PM to inquire. I bought two.

If you have not already learned about Li-ion batteries, study up a bit by reading in the battery forum. The 30Q is an unprotected battery. That's okay in the A6 flashlight, because it has a low-voltage cutoff circuit built in. Before using unprotected batteries in other flashlights, however, you should be confident that you know what you are doing. Unprotected batteries can be dangerous if you allow them to become over-discharged.

This is a simple test that even I can do! It isolates a problem to one end of the flashlight or the other. All you have to do is insert a battery, and short (i.e., connect) the back of the battery (i.e., the negative end), to the body of the flashlight. The silver-colored end of the body tube (rather than any of the black areas) is the easiest place to make contact.

If the flashlight lights up, then the problem is in the tail cap, the switch, or the connection between the body tube and the tail-cap. If the flashlight does not light up, then something in the head (probably the emitter or driver) is broken.

Is there a code that brings the price down to 25USD? I’ve read that there use to be a code for such a price, but the code on the First Post (only :P) brings it down to 30USD.

Just want to ask before I purchase this light and some 18650 batteries.

Thanks

The initial group buy price was 24.95. Price went up after we bought our initial batch......

Figured as much. I’ll buy a light and some 30Q batteries. Will probably end up buying a XTAR VC4 charger as well. First time dabbling in 18650 lights, pretty excited.

In case you aren't aware:

The AstroLux S1 is perfect clone of A6, some say even better quality. It includes the short battery tube as well. Code: astrolux brings price down to 29.95 also.

http://www.banggood.com/Astrolux-S1-CREE-XP-L-1600LM-74modes-LED-Flashlight-1865018350-p-1012721.html

Read about the S1 here:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/36500

When the BLF A6 phases out, the Astrolux S1 will shine on...

same light different name. the 18350 tube is a nice extra.

Looks like you swayed my purchasing decision… Darn!

And those S1's are supposed to be in the US warehouse but I don't see it available yet at Banggood site.

Yeah, that’s what I read on the other thread. I’ll see if they go active in the next 24 hours. Fingers crossed

Good Idea. You'll be liftin' your whiskers to piss before getting it from China to your door with Holidays upon us...

“LMAO”

Yeah I saw that. Interesting. I wonder what interest there may be in a lighted tail cap drop-in gb for the A6?
But I know I don’t have time to mod mine into a lighted tail cap these days. Maybe I’ll look in to GITD O-rings at the lens for now.

Ordered a “Camtoa” BLF A6 special off of Amazon… $30 some odd bucks…

Light was shipped and delivered to me in like 10 days from China!!!

It is stamped BLF special edition and works like a champ…. (still learning all the modes) my only gripe was threads were dry as $&^#!, lubed up and light works like a champ.

Clip is tight… Maybe too tight, but all okay.

Thanks be to all that designed that light!!!

I want to get one for a friend….
Should I get him Bare BLF A6 or the Astrolux S1 ?

Astrolux S1...comes with short tube ;)

The Coupon-Code has expired. Will it work in the near future?

Try using coupon code: c2d45c

It just worked for me.

This code does not work for CN or EU warehouse.
Is there another one?

I’m also interested in a coupon that works for customers from Europe.

Edit:
The default code GBLFA6SE finally worked!!
Thanks guys!