Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

has someone code for today?:slight_smile:
last time i paid for the a6 1a model 25,99 dollars or so…

You can get Astrolux S1 including short tube , 26.67$ with coupon BLF .

i cant help myself,but a6 i bought in 3d -was brighter…i know,ite very different-3d and 1a,but i found the a6 brighter…

I think code in OP still works , price 29.99$

A few days ago I bought the bare BLF A6 and used this code, 8d7e0d
Give it a try, hope it works for you
Gary
Edit: Got an Astrolux a week ago and quality was very good, got my first BLF A6 yesterday and quality is kind of odd, things like reflector moving back and forth in tube by 1mm or more, just somethings are odd, with the light, wow it’s early I need coffee, Hope code works please let me know if it’s still good Please…!

hm…yes i see,it works.but last time i bought it for 25 dollars

I know , that was months ago . price now is 29.99$

ah…let it be…iam confused.i take it…:laughing:)thanks:)

I looked at receipt and yes I paid $29.99 but with savings bought 18350 tube and O rings

What ends up being cheaper? This, the BLF A6 with additional shorty tube OR the Astrolux S1 which comes with the tube?

Right now Astrolux S1 with coupon BLF at 26.67$

personally,i dont need any tubes for this flashlites.nevers seen this type of lion before…low capacity,not possible to use in other lights…so i dont buy astrolux.anyway,really i found A6 brighter…cant help my self.so i bought black and silver blf…

one questions-do we have another tailcaps for this flashlite?gitd i mean.white for example…is possible to buy them??

Thanks, I ordered 1 as a gift

As far as I know...No. That does not mean that you cannot ask someone to make them for you. A few people on BLF (USA and Europe) will make them.

question… BLF A6 and Astrolux A1 both are 1600 lumens… are those really accurate lumens?

A friend showd me the same red mpcb , after he received a head replacement ….

Edit : All lights you posted are original…

Any 14mm boot is likely to work, and many different stores sell them. Just open up the tailcap and swap it out.

The only way you will get close to that is by bypassing the springs and using the best high-draw battery. If you do those things, 1600 is not out of the question.

Forgive me if this has been asked, I haven’t read all 202 pages :bigsmile:

I see the CC is still active. Will it remain active for a while or is there a deadline?

Thank you.