Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Figured as much. I’ll buy a light and some 30Q batteries. Will probably end up buying a XTAR VC4 charger as well. First time dabbling in 18650 lights, pretty excited.

In case you aren't aware:

The AstroLux S1 is perfect clone of A6, some say even better quality. It includes the short battery tube as well. Code: astrolux brings price down to 29.95 also.

http://www.banggood.com/Astrolux-S1-CREE-XP-L-1600LM-74modes-LED-Flashlight-1865018350-p-1012721.html

Read about the S1 here:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/36500

When the BLF A6 phases out, the Astrolux S1 will shine on...

same light different name. the 18350 tube is a nice extra.

Looks like you swayed my purchasing decision… Darn!

And those S1's are supposed to be in the US warehouse but I don't see it available yet at Banggood site.

Yeah, that’s what I read on the other thread. I’ll see if they go active in the next 24 hours. Fingers crossed

Good Idea. You'll be liftin' your whiskers to piss before getting it from China to your door with Holidays upon us...

“LMAO”

Yeah I saw that. Interesting. I wonder what interest there may be in a lighted tail cap drop-in gb for the A6?
But I know I don’t have time to mod mine into a lighted tail cap these days. Maybe I’ll look in to GITD O-rings at the lens for now.

Ordered a “Camtoa” BLF A6 special off of Amazon… $30 some odd bucks…

Light was shipped and delivered to me in like 10 days from China!!!

It is stamped BLF special edition and works like a champ…. (still learning all the modes) my only gripe was threads were dry as $&^#!, lubed up and light works like a champ.

Clip is tight… Maybe too tight, but all okay.

Thanks be to all that designed that light!!!

I want to get one for a friend….
Should I get him Bare BLF A6 or the Astrolux S1 ?

Astrolux S1...comes with short tube ;)

The Coupon-Code has expired. Will it work in the near future?

Try using coupon code: c2d45c

It just worked for me.

This code does not work for CN or EU warehouse.
Is there another one?

I’m also interested in a coupon that works for customers from Europe.

Edit:
The default code GBLFA6SE finally worked!!
Thanks guys!

promo price of 28.99 USD (without code)

yeah but $39.95 usa direct

using coupon GBLFA6SE brings it down to $29.95