Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

And thank you once again.

It’s not just a flashlight — it’s an education.

EE’s clip with the X6 body sucks compared to that Manker body and clip

Not to anyone who should be buying it here! :wink:

Plus, I think she did a great job at making it simple, all you need to do is short press forward for the next mode if you want, you don’t have to mess with anything else.

^ Yes plz w/o clip on it already, as I’ve never used a clip either, even though I think its nice to have one on lights.

My vote is for Manker, just due to the clip, that thing looks sweet. Anyone who doesn’t want their clip when they get the light, just let me know, I would buy a couple extra…

Once again, to me it seems Manker wants our business with the options/work they are doing, I say give it to them…

Give Manker the business.
They are trying harder.

Let EE license it from them if it becomes the new C8 :slight_smile:
Now, Lets get it done.
Later,
Thanks for all you guys do.

Keith

It’s not just a flashlight — it’s a lifestyle.

That manker clip is a step to the right direction when compared to the EE one. I just hope that the deepest part of the clip is wide enough to easily fit into pockets of thick jeans or to baseball cap for example. Some Olight clips have too small openings like that.

Honestly, it looks a little narrow to me as well. :~

Lets let them know that, if they can fix it, let there be lights, Manker Lights…. But even with it as it is, I would take it for only narrow clothes like shorts or casual pants. There are holes in the tailcap that look like they would fit a standard Convoy clip…. the bolt on type, for heavier clothing.

It sounds like they want our business! I do like the idea of a deep carry clip, right now I carry a 502b in a holster and sometimes in the corner of my jeans pocket. I really like the idea of a good clip! I would also buy someones clips if they are not interested, they do break.

I gotta say, the naked one looks really hot! :slight_smile:

Matt

1 NW and 1 CW.
Thanks

I agree with the general consensus that Manker seems to be on the ball more than EE on this one and you can’t ignore them going above and beyond with that deep-carry clip. I’m a big deep-carry fan for both knives and flashlights and wow that naked version is gorgeous! :bigsmile:

We can ask but I am not sure what they can do to change that. For reference..the clip is about the same size as the X6 clip at the top (that clip narrows as it goes down)

1 more please in NW

Thanks for all the work.

The clip looks great. The deep carry will make it much more secure.

What is everyone’s opinion on black vs naked?

Black.

Don’t have an X6. :~ Could we know the size of the gap in millimeters?

If we have a naked/bling/hand incinerator list I need to get on that too…

Do you mean pick n place is better?

I almost hope there isn’t a naked option, so I don’t have to decide. :open_mouth: I suppose there are positives and negatives to both?