Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Can I get a logo on my order?

The lights will have something but I am leaning towards something more corporate looking

Please put me down for 2 NW for now.

I’m in 1xNW :heart_eyes:

1 NW please

I may change to NW depending on the tint. That’s okay, yeah?

Of course :)

Please put me in for one NW. Thanks!

Can you put me on the list for 2 NW :smiley:

1 for me in NW

@wight, i agree 100% i personally always chose that way, although the choice sometimes become a little trickier when you haven’t decided on if you want to dedome or not before you buy it……i haven’t solved that puzzle yet :wink:

@Dale thanks for saying that, yeah i suspect we have a similar personality :slight_smile:

Put me in for 2cw and 2nw . thanks

ill take 1NW

Count me in for 1 NW

should be: Aslpg NW

Is it still need reach 500 units to get copper mcpcb?

I have not posed question to them as of yet for three reasons..

• Waiting for sample stock units to arrive for modification and demonstration.
  • After sample stock units we can see what true interest numbers are.
  • I don't think we want to set a final price this early in the game as it can possibly go down if we can get the numbers.

Too many variables still. I honestly do think this light can and will be a success but unfortunately it isn't something that can be accomplished in a week - especially when performance for a brand spanking new light has to shown :) Hopefully the sample stock units will arrive soon so we can get this rockin and rollin :)

1 NW please

I asked earlier “Who would build the drivers for the release?”
Bugsy replied “Hank - the production run that will be installed in the BLF version of the A6 will be handled by EE.”

I ask because I’d like to know how specifically the driver is specified — what components, what quality of components.
Basically how much variation from the original handmade product before it’s no longer Wight’s driver.

I ask because I’ve seen a handful of people asking how come their various different lights are losing modes after a while — and I’ve seen that happen myself in one of two X6s (lost the low and the blink still has 2 brights and the SOS) and two of half a dozen SK68s, losing one or two of three modes —- where there’s no obvious reason except bit rot or “wounded” parts that eventually failed, fairly soon with minimal actual use.

It’s made me reluctant to trust without verifying.

I understand what you are saying and once upon a time I would even agree inferiority was the norm. I really do not think that is the case any longer. A percentage of defects will exist in everything and I do not know how to get around that. We cannot even say that parts from Digi-key and Mouser are better because they originate from Asia and I even had purchased defective caps for my monitor from Digi-key.

Did you ever look at your driver to see what may have caused the loss of modes? I had not heard of that happening with any of the EE and of the 15 X6-SE that I gifted to coworkers...7 are getting abused on a daily basis without any issues.

To manufacture these drivers here in the US will be cost prohibitive :)