Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

$3.77
http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_196913.html

That’s way cheaper than they should be.

I wonder what’s under the wrapper?

Thanks,
-Chuck

Like I said, the previous Samsung batteries I’ve bought seem to be genuine. Received 4x 26f this week, they tested ~2750mah on my opus bt-c3100, Panasonic pf and LG he2 in the same shipment seemed genuine with capacity and looks as well.

I think the review at gearbest stating that the capacity is correct and that they seem genuine could be from blf user myhken.

That’s INSANE! WOW!

Has anyone here bought these to confirm if genuine?

That seems like a very good price for these cells

Please count me in for 1 unit in 3D tint please.

Doesn’t that seem TOO cheap for 30q’s?

Yes it does.

WHY are they so cheap compared to their other offerings?

-Chuck

Its not WW, so if you expect NW with a slight pink tint, you’ll be happy.

Please add my name to the group buy for the BLF Manker A6.

Quantity: 2
Tint: NW/3D

Thanks!

Ok, Ill take 2 in 3D

How do we get in now? Throw our name in or wait for the coupon code?

I don’t know. To be honest the $5.84 at BG seems like a very good price. The $3.77 almost doesn’t make sense.

Both. Say you’re in for however many of whatever tint, and you’ll get a coupon code via private message when the lights are ready.

LED bin info will probably be available when the sale starts, right? Or will it be before that?

I don’t know if it matters but I would like both of mine 5a. Sooo excited

I want one 3D and one 5A.

Could be Banggood Gearbest is using it as loss leader? In that case, it should have been listed as an item in their daily(?) bargain sales.

I just ordered 1 from each,Gearbest and Banggood.I’ve got a Littokala 260 with internal resistance measurement , precision 0.01 ohm resistors and DMM’s,integrating sphere,pair or BLF X6’s tested on HE2’s.Once they get here,should soon find out what’s what

i asked Neal for a good pricefor that specific cell since it was mentioned here.
he saw that here is demand - so he made us a code.
(and i listed it in my deals thread…)

i do not believe banggood planned to make that cell a loss leader at any point.

the fact that some of us buy something togehther with this cells (where they have a bigger marge at) let them make the good prices.

but educated people (as the members here are) usually don´t buy things that are overpriced :wink:
and if - thats keeping the wheel spinning and we all can benefit from discounts in the future.