Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Neal heared what you are asking for....

Samsung INR18650 - 30Q 3000mAh (if you like a afflink klick here)

Code: M4D4BLF price: $ 5.84

Good Day Martin,

Could you Please ask Neal to extend the code till say the end of this month?

As 08->15Aug15 is a Very Short time period, & we will all be financially broke after buying all the BLF A6 lights.

Thank you Very Much,

George

asked….

Of course NOT :slight_smile:

Please add me for one of each tint. 3 total.

Would also take the opportunity to thank everybody who made this dreamlight come true. Splendid work. How many of you cut there sleeping hour in half?

is it possible to add more, or is it closed?
I’m tempted to try the 5a flavour :p:

@b-42

i jsut received them yesterday i tried them in every flashlight i have even in nitecore reverse protection they work even they are flathead btu not really that flat.

i dont hvae a light yet like this BLF A6 where this battery might make a difference but i orderd a few and 2 exact the same specs so i will try use this pair of identical lights to test different batteries.

Add all you want!

-Chuck

Hi, would you count me for one in NW?! Thank you

I think I need both NW tints. :slight_smile:
So could you add another NW for me please.

I want one in neutral white. Thanks!

Hi, I'd also like the 3D tint.

# 212 FmC 3D

Cheers :beer:

Thanks, this should be the best cell (and best offer!) for the A6.

What do I need to do now? Pay somewhere? Wait? Thanks!

@ M4D

yes you right but its HE2 not HE4

right ??

i think without tracking number it is not registered post so i guess its impossible to proof for the seller that you did receive it as there will be no signature.

@156NW & 157NW, I’ll take both in 3D.
Please add 2 more 3D. Thanks.

I like ReManG’s 18350 idea. I do like a shorter light for pocket carry.

Hi. I’d like to change my NW to a WW a 5A tint if that’s available. Thanks !:slight_smile:

I would like two 3D & two 5A.

@ 161 & 162

@ 428 & 429

Thanks

Maybe I'll get a 3d as well.

Can't wait to finally see the darkness in 3D!!

I’d like one 3D and one 5a. But does this really matter any more since they’ll produce and sell them as long as there’s demand?
I also would like the option of a 18350 tube option!

I saw that gearbest had Samsung 30Q for less than $4 iirc, and the previous Samsung batteries I’ve ordered from them seemed genuine.