Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Oh, the driver has a pair of pads on the battery side to make it easier to ground pin 3, but it won’t do anything by default. The code has a compile-time option for it, but it’s not used on the production light. It’s simply a “mod-friendly” extra available for people who want to modify or reuse the code or driver.

This light is fully intended to be mod-friendly, so it comes with source code (online, at least), a retaining ring instead of solder, and no glue. The parts are easy to disassemble, parts are standard-sized, and it fits practically any 18650 battery. So do whatever you want to it, or it’s also pretty nice in stock form.

So. Non anodized?

Waiting to hear back how to implement that

Ummmm, yeah… I don’t know much about exchange rates, economics, federal reserves or oil supply, but I do know my wife doesn’t feel like crossing the border to go to the shopping outlets lately.

Bugsy36,

Before we shut down with this group buy, and the channels are open to the manufacturer, I have one question. Manker has been very responsive and with the Deep Carry Clip they had to cut new grooves in the tube, etc. to get this done.

Here is my question, please do not slap me… Would they be able to make an 18350 length body tube to be offered for this light at a later date? Something like the Convoy S2+ 18350 size. Perhaps the next group buy would be a short light like this….

EDIT add me for one in 5A, got to see what this color is about.

Allrightallrightallright!!!

Epic GB in process!

Thanks bugs, frankendale, TK, wight, Neal and Jmac!

Already covered above, but you will get a pm with a link and coupon code.

We can always ask. They would probably say yes if this goes as well as we think.

Please remind me in the morning to add another for you...pita on a phone :)

thank you bugsy for all the effort!
cheers

Great news :slight_smile:

thanks for the GB to all involved.

i ordered with them 3 times so far never used a code i didnt know there is a code working there but all times their delivery was super fast and they send you a pic of the parcel with tracking code. i always got it faster then expected and prices are there better for the new batteries then on banggood for older models with a code. for aliexpress i had never troubles but in the last few month they have sellers they offer very low prices but never ship or ship wrong som there i really buy onyl for sellers with lots of positive comments. from banggood i ordered so far only one time but i still didnt receive the goods after 15 days so cant say anything yet abotu service but prices there without codes are not the real deal i think.

if you compare your offer 2x HE2 11.69- 20%= 9.36usd no tracking provided http://www.banggood.com/LG18650HE2-2500mAh-3_7v-30A-Rechargeable-Li-on-Battery-1PCS-p-942229.html
to the new model i bought 4x HE4 20.04usd tracking with sweden post www.fasttech.com/products/2288900

no trakcing means no refund in lost case to me so its a no brainer

new model vs old model
tracking vs no tracking

I know what 1A and 3D look like …. what does 5A look like? What is the number on that K scale?

1A = 6000K?
3D = 4500K?
5A = ?

thanks.

4200k?

Well, you are in Bangkok? Probably part of the speed difference vs America. If it is truely HE4 it looks like a good deal, have you tested them?

4,250-4,000K depending on which 5A

Please add one 3D to the list for me,
thanks to everyone for this great project.

@jack-bkk
4 pcs with tracking is 20.30 at banggood

but i never needed tracking to get a refund…

if you had good experience what fasttech delivered order there.
i had more bad than good ones (and cs is a pita there)

Good Day Bugsy36,

What bin(s) are the XPL emitters for the 1A, 3D, and 5A tints?

Thank you Very Much,

George

Good Day to the Entire BLF A6 team,

I would like to Thank Very Much the people that made this GB a successful reality: Bugsy36, ToyKeeper, Dale aka DB Custom, Kronological, RemanG, JohnnyMac, Neal at Banggood, & Manker

You ROCK!!

Best Regards,

George