Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

It seems that the HE4 are newer than the HE2. They can be an upgrade, or simply have the same spec. We will never know because those batteries are not meant to be sold for retail. They are high drain batteries, up to 20A or 35A in short pulse. It won’t happen with a flashlight (I think it’s sold for vaping mod) but who can do more can do less.
Basicaly if you managed to get hand on HE2, that would mean you are buying old batteries and time have a huge impact on li-ion batteries.

HE2's are still good viable batteries...especially with the prices at the moment :)

but at fasttech the HE4 are cheaper without coupon then the HE2 with coupon so why buy old for same price as new ???

fasttech isnt the most trustable shop…

there are a lot threads from users who had problems with them.

edit:
i am not sure - but doesn’t code blf lower some prices on fastech? :wink:

Yes,

I used BLF on FT for LG MJ1
-Chuck

Tom E says that the new Samsung 30Q beats out everything he’s got in preliminary tests. Vihn likes them, Richard likes them too. That should be enough to get a few of these even without HKJ’s test.

From what I can tell so far, the Efest 35A was slightly bumped by the LG HE2, which was in turn bumped by the HE4 and now even that one has been bumped by the 30Q. So the 30Q, with higher capacity than all the other top cells, has silently taken over as Big Dawg High Discharge Li-Ion Cell of the Year.

Speaking of these, meneedsmore30Q

From what I’ve read, a lot of people liked the HE2’s better than the HE4’s. I think the newest best now are the 30q’s, as Dale said, and the LG HG2’s, both being current top of the line. I haven’t checked prices yet, I bet they aint cheap.

Also in the OP:

Finally!! :) It has been a long road to get here. I never knew there was that much involved in putting together a custom light :) This light is like no other budget light in existence and made specifically for us at BLF with components and firmware developed by BLF members. Throughout the process we listened and asked for improvements AND we got them. A couple examples are 1) The deep carry clip and 2) Instead of just DTP copper for the emitter this is genuine Noctigon. We even convinced teh manufacturer to give us 3 tints. Of course 1A for the coolest max lumens possible, but also 3D instead of the usual green 3C and even 5A.

I thank everyone for their patience and support and a special thanks to our very own sorceress ToyKeeper (but in reality an angel in disguise!), Dr. FrankenDale aka Dale or DB Custom, Kronos aka Kronological, RemanG, JohnnyMac, and even Neal at Banggood (the list is too long to keep typing LOL)

Final Specs:

• XPL emitter in 1A, 3D, and 5A tints
  • Up to 1600 lumens depending on battery used and spring bypass
  • Noctigon Copper mcpcb
  • A17DD-SO8 driver +1 7135 driver(FET for direct drive of upper upper and 7135 for regulation of lower modes)
  • TK UI made by our own ToyKeeper (see some features) (Click HERE for more operation detail)
    • User selectable 4 or 7 evenly modes (Moon to High)
    • Reversing feature
    • Moon capable
    • Hidden blinking modes (inlcuding strobe and bike mode)
    • Hidden battery check
    • Low voltage protection
    • User selectable mode memory (always starts on Moon without mode memory but easily reverses to Turbo with a click)
    • Fast PWM for lower regulated modes
  • AR Glass
  • OP reflector
  • Deep Carry pocket clip
  • BLF-SE engraving
  • HAIII Anodizing
  • Packaged in a gift box
  • Total Cost $25.00

A word of warning. This light is and only will be available at Banggood. No other reseller will have access to this light. Any claims or advertisements that another retailer has these can be assumed to false and the product to be counterfeit. This light will be available to those on the list and while there is demand. Once demand wanes this light will no longer be available except for Banggood's remaining inventory.

YAY !

finally….

When will the order books open?

Next week. 1A and 5A first. 3D the following week :)

Two “ifs” there I’m not sure about for what’s actually going to ship. Yeah, nitpickery, ook ook …

That refers to pins on the mcu that CAN be grounded. Ignore that. Not necessary. For memory...there IS a star that is accessible from the battery side so the driver does not need to be un-soldered BUT AGAIN that is not necessary to activate mode memory.

Edit:

TK worked her ass off to streamline the code to make everything fit. Believe me..it was not a 1 minute or 1 day job. She has hours upon hours into making that UI to fit the Attiny13 for us.

We all know Dale and when Dale rants and raves about a UI...There REALLY is something to it! :)

On the list I still see one CW and one NW.
I want to get one 3D and one 5A.

Will I be able to order that without screwing the numbers?

:party: :party:

Yes, but I will change. That is so we have an approximation of what we need.

On second thought you should probably order the CW and the two NW anyway so you will have one to give your best friend before he or she steals yours LOL

Thank you and believe me, if I could buy more I would!
This group buy rocks!

Just checked the exchange rate. Being from near the border I used to watch it regularly...plus relatives from Toronto. Holy crap! When did that happen??

What a great way to show other manufacturers and retailers that budget doesn’t have to mean cheap.

Well done guys and lady, thanks for all the hard work. I hope Banggood do really well out of this and that EE continues to produce quality lights. I’m sure they value what they are learning from you also.

What a unique opportunity for any manufacturer in any industry to be able to work so closely with their customer base and learn so much as they do so.