Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Please put me down for a second light.

I’m 108 on the list.

I’d like one 3D and one 5A.

Thank you for everyone involved.

Sounds like this light has really turned out amazing at a great price too.

I’m sorry, I really did not mean to offend anyone with a question. This will not affect my purchase or the value of this most epic light. I have been extremely exited about this group buy from the start! I really do appreciate all the hard work from everyone involved and it really shows how awesome they all are by the product they have accomplished together.

I was simply looking for clarification so I could understand better.
Thanks again Bugsy, TK, Kronos, Dale, RemanG, JohnnyMac, Wight, Neil at Banggood and all others for making all of this possible!

I’d like one 3D and one 5A. Thank’s

Viper - you did not offend anybody. Please don't feel that way.

No offence taken here! :wink:

Is there a time frame… Or some sort of event that will indicate that, from then on, no more lights can be booked?

Hopefully what I wrote is in current meaningful English :p:

I wonder when this GB will be started,if it next month at least i can start saving money from now :slight_smile:

Are names being added? I put in a request on page 103 for 1x 1A, but I didn’t see anyone added in the past couple days.

I’m guessing when Banggood lists the item as out-of-stock, that will be the day when you will no longer be able to order it. Bugsy has said that as long as there is sufficient demand, the light will still be produced by Manker and sold on Bangood.

The light will definitely be worth the 25$ and I will be happy paying it.
Only thing that bothers me is that with the current exchange rate it will be higher than my legal tax free import limit. But I guess banggood will have a lower value on the package as always, so not afraid. As long as I don’t get selected for random inspection.

With all the added effort I already expected a higher price.

BTW,
I have a couple of keeppower 10A protected batteries.
Will these be any good for this light?

zelee, the orders should start soon. There will be a code sent out, and you will go to banggood.com and buy your lights there using the code. Here is what bugsy had to say in post #2997:

and then the question was asked:

and the answer to that was:

and that post was on August 6th, so “next week” should be the week of August 9 - 15! :bigsmile:

keith, now that it is about to be open season, the post count is moving quickly. Possibly, your post was missed. I recommend that you pm bugsy36 to make sure you get added to the list. :wink:

Thanks for the advice, DavidEF!

Your english is fine :)

No deadline. Keep booking :) Demand will say what happens after the first 1000 lights. As long as they sell they will make :)

FYI for all :) - Just got home from work. Will update the list later but KEEP adding :)

I'm all for18350 tubes, I would get one for both my lights. :-)

Yes! - Please (powers that be), Let’s Do This!

18350 body tube - I’M IN!

Thanks,
-Chuck

It’s the same tube as for the 18650, just 30 mm shorter. Thats all. I would settle for just the extra tube.
When you buy stock lights, the seller would want you to buy an extra tube, an extra head and an extra tailcap. Ergo, an extra light!
But this is a light to OUR specs, so we decide!

+1

Just the 18350 tube is all that we need!

Let’s Do It!

-Chuck

I can only afford only one light..so now i'm torn between 5A and 3D.

Do any of us know the lumen differences between them YET?

Also, has anybody produced a photo of the two tints shown together to sort of give an "idea" of tint difference? In my head I'm seeing a slight pinkish white for the 5A and more of a bold solid white for the 3D.

I'm also for some reason thinking the 3D will be visibly superior in lumen output for some reason. But how much, I just do not know.

i am also in for all of my light for the 183.50 tube.

could this 18350 tube take cr123A?with a spacer tube