Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Try https://m.fasttech.com/products/1551402

Please count me in for 1xNW.
Thanks

Just got home from work. Codes getting set now - still not active. Hopefully tonight possibly in the am. I will pm them to everybody after wake. :)

Good news is that the additional 500 of the 3D will be ready tomorrow also

To start it will be:

• 1A qty 333
  • 5A qty 167
  • 3D qty 500

Remember more WILL be made as demand requires.

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY FOR THE PATIENCE AND SUPPORT TO MAKE THIS GB A SUCCESS!

Good luck with sending the codes out! As I have noticed this phase can be quite a challenge ;-)

(but that was different codes for every flashlight)

Thanks Bugsy and the rest who make this GB possible :slight_smile: Can I still add 1 more? if its ok, i
will have 1 NW in 3D. Thanks :bigsmile:

Congrats bugsy36 for making this GB an absolute smashing success! :beer:

Once I get my code can I still choose between 3D and 5A? I’m still somewhat undecided on the tint but am sort of feeling more inclined toward the 3D. However if this will throw a wrench in your process it’s not a big deal at all and I’ll stick with my original 5A request.

Thank you for the thought but the truth is that it is your generosity of this forum that makes these things even happen!!!

Please count me in for 1xNW
If possible still

Thanks

I'm booked in #93 for NW. Can I add 2 more for a total of 3.

2 (3D)

1 (5A)

Many thanks for creating this peice of art and geat group buy.

Please, could you count me in for 1xNW

Thanks a lot!

Trying to avoid disrespect, that idea is as bad as your one for re-designating tints as “neutral-cool” etc. versus just the actual tint designation everyone already uses (used complementary with the tint code could actually be helpful, but not as a replacement for it). Needless overcomplexity, and more work for everyone.

Let’s please just have one discount code. Even our admin has requested/suggested this. Follow the KISS principle. That will be easiest for all of us, including Bugsy. With 1 code, any of us can buy anything we want. (Yes, including deciding later, changing our minds, re-ordering, or buying other tints in later orders.) Bugsy has been very clear that they will make as many of them as we want. Bugsy has also been clear requesting no complaints for about waiting for restocks. We’ve all waited months already anyway. They will sell out, and they will make more.

Looking at BangGood’s page, it looks like this is how it will be anyway.

And a question: will the bare aluminium version not have a lockout capability/feature?

Did we ever get a confirmation on what that tint was in BangGood’s beamshot? I know it’s just a photo, but that tint looks really nice in the photo.

probably asked already...BUT ....any binning info on the tints?

Yeh, I'm still torn betweeen :arrow: 3D and 5A... :exmark:

Yes, it’s a bad idea… IF you’re one of those who will gladly jump the line to get yours first, when others were on the list first! Anything that keeps you from doing that would be a very bad idea! :evil:

As for it being more work… well, I know that it is, but the gains in control far exceed the loss in having to do more work (and it’s not that much - a little copy/paste). It depends on what your need/want/preference is. And, I did say “If” bugsy wasn’t too overwhelmed already he could consider that as an option. He had previously stated that he wasn’t sure how to handle disbursement. Separate codes per tint would help with that.

And really, at this point, why are you bringing it up? It obviously doesn’t matter now that all three tints will be available at the same time! :slight_smile:

…and my “other idea” about the C-NW and W-NW was a joke. Let’s not take ourselves too seriously. :stuck_out_tongue:

another 1 NW (3D) please. Now i have 2 3D :bigsmile: I hope next we will have GB for charger J)

YES!

I would like to have This Analyzing charger:

Liitokala lii-500

A group buy for it would be Great!

Thanks,
-Chuck

Sign me up for another 2 pieces with 3D tint

Looks awesome, so how do we get bare alloy?

Meteor M43 in Stone White. Nuff said.

http://www.omwcorp.com/understandingano/anoindex.html