Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Must know bins….
Checking paypal balance…

Good Day Bugsy36, & Neal/Banggood,

Could you Please tell us which XPL bins are the 1A, 3D, 5A tints?

Thank you Very Much,

George

Count me in for 1 5A

I’m 727 on the list for a 3D. If it’s not too late I’d like a second light in 1A CW. Thanks for all your work on this.

Who are you guys going to use for shipping?

I see the following offered by Banggood to ship to me in Florida:

Air Parcel Register Free shipping
7-20 business days

Priority Direct Mail US $2.68
6-9 business days

EMS Express Mail Service US $17.42
10-15 business days

Expedited Shipping Service US $11.39
3-7 business days

I’m thinking of going with #2:

“Priority Direct Mail US $2.68
6-9 business days”

I have used the last option (Expedited Shipping Service) which for me was DHL - Only 5 days to Florida, but the cost was less than half of what they want to ship an A6, and that was for a Acebeam K40M. - Depends on what you order, and doesn’t seem to be related to weight. Go figure?

:slight_smile:

Thanks,
-Chuck

Tailcap lockout and bare metal are mutually exclusive. Lockout requires that the threads are non-conductive. However, this light is a clicky so it’s hard to turn on by accident and has no parasitic drain.

Many of eu-people even with the will to pay more (a lot) could not even take advantage of DHL, as that shipment adds “automagically” taxes and import fees that greatly exceed a number of times the value of the light itself… What’s funny is that even the cost of the shipment (which is high in the case of “DHL”) concurs at increasing the value that has to be taxed… Funny magic here… :*

So… for me… Choosing something that delivers fast is risky… It’s better to be in the mass of the millions small post parcels…

netherlands does the trick in Austria :wink:

I do understand, Bo.

After I had ordered the Acebeam I saw a warning to that effect on the Banggood site.

I sweated it for awhile until I decided to do a Google search, and found out that taxes do not apply to the US until $200, so there were no additional charges. - Whew!

Having forgot all about it until you mentioned it, I’m Really Glad that you brought that up for the benefit of those that are not in the US. - Thank You!

Taxes Suck - BLF is Great!
-Chuck

what???
here in Italy is until 50$…shit!!

sorry for the OT.

For the rest…(finally) please put me for 1 CW :slight_smile: (but would to know the bin because I’m still undecided)
And thank you very much for all the hard work (I’m reading from the first post) !!

I wonder why BG isn’t telling us what bins the LED’s are?

It’s hard to iron out something like that way in advance.

I am thinking that we will receive “what was available”.

-Chuck

In the past I found nice comparison of available leds for convoy light, but choice there was a bit different.
Do you know any photos or even a chart with some kind of comparison of 1A, 3D, 5A options?

So, how do we get the non-anodized version?

YESYESYES!
Happy I’m still awake :smiley:

got a code — so did a lot of y’all — someone doesn’t understand how to use BCC.

But applying the code, for just a single light, results in a $35 price, or a dollar off retail.

I’ll restrain my enthusiasm and check back later

EDIT not so much later, code worked, $25 even.

Code received…Flashlight bought….let the good times begin!

I got the code, ordered 2, price was correct. Thanks OP

Super!

Just to be certain, can we order any or all of whichever tint we are on the list for right away? Or are we supposed to do whichever were on the list for first, then later second, etc? I want to make sure I am doing it right, and being fair, especially after all the work that went into this.