Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Yes, the battcheck mode goes before the bike flasher. Could you send me the URL which is out of date, so I can fix it? :slight_smile:

Can someone describe the bike strobe for me? As an avid cyclist I always enjoy another flashing mode.

PM Sent with URL

Bike strobe is solid on with intermittent stutter flashes every second.

Thank you! Iā€™ve never had a strobe that did that so itā€™ll be neat to see.

This light, like itā€™s brother, doesnā€™t work with the battery tube reversed. The grooved end for the clip MUST be at the tail cap.

I suggest this is the reason for the DOA. Please double check that the battery tube is in the right orientation.

Should work just fine.

The most power will be provided by a Samsung 30Q 18650.

Maybeā€¦ā€¦ the 30Q, 35A, HE-4 or HE-2 are the most likely candidates for maximum output. Each light is somewhat independent, those 4 cells are all very close to each other at the top end.

The 30Q holds the edge by being able to be a top performer AND have higher capacity.

Fourth prize might cost more than the other three because some of us require more fabric for the shirt. :smiley:

Nice, but the guyā€™s got no Love Handles. - Thatā€™s a Fail.

I have a Very ā€œtaperedā€™ shape!
-Chuck

The bike flasher should be doing about 150 lumens with short pulses at about 1400 lumens. This aligns nicely with the two power channels, and is about as bright as I can go without making other people on the road angry. However, different people have very different preferences so it will be too bright for some and too dim for others. I know people who think 20 lumens is just fine, and have heard from others who insist on at least 2000. Thatā€™s bright enough to be illegal where I live.

If itā€™s the wrong level, you can also use the regular modes for biking. And perhaps on future lights it might be adjustable.

You could also re flash it to a level you like, the programmer and cable can be had for under $20, ToyKeepers code is available and easy to tweak.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Are you thinking of the girlfriend approved shirt??

I vote 100,000+ for that.

Can we get a small ā€œgirlfriend-approvedā€ at the bottom of the back?

Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050 post #90 and 91

Any rough idea of the price of the shirt? Canā€™t believe Iā€™m thinking of going for one! :smiley:

Iā€™d buy a shirt. Rocks

samsung INR18650 25r is this battery comparable or equal to samsung 30Q for performances at high?

The 30Q is its successor. So the 30Q should be even a bit better.

ā€œBLF is you.
Start a thread and make it happen.ā€

Wonā€™t those lights do the same, except with more throw?

LOL! little did wight know that his name would expand to ledboards as well, and soon it will be all over all kinds of chinese flashlight clones as a proof of quality. :bigsmile:

(he might actually be worried about this)

Nice competition! (but I'm scared of video camera's :sad: ) But it will be fun to watch the entries :-) .

And jay, thanks bugsy for the T-shirt effort, I'll be in!