Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

one each tint in the pic its 5a 3d 1a from left to right

tint of the host black :wink: but i got it as you see in the pic

The new ones churned out by manker have ironed out those flaws?

How does that test distinguish a bad tube from a bad switch?

Then for now, suggest either
ā€” changing the little plastic spacer that sticks to the reflector to one made with a ROUND hole instead of a square, so it doesnā€™t have edges when it rotates that can leverage against the dome? And has its contact surface wider so it completely clears the emitter as it rotates instead of engaging with it or dedoming it.

OR

ā€” replacing the little plastic thing with a ā€œbutterflyā€ thing that sits around the emitter and stays on the board, instead of moving with the reflector?
That (assuming the thickness matches) would still let the reflector apply pressure to the board when itā€™s closed down, without rotating around the emitter dome.

Iā€™m not positive this will end the problem of the domes coming off ā€” but Iā€™d think it will remove one identified cause.

Given that thereā€™s also the O-ring-slip-and-squash problem ā€” which wonā€™t go away given the shape of the notch in the front of the reflector, unless maybe a slightly bigger O-ring solves that problem ā€”- thereā€™s going to be a risk people wll be fiddling with turning the bezel trying to fix that, and knocking domes off at the same time.

After reading about mismatched anodizing, I looked at mine under my wizard pro light, this is the result as it looks at my eyes

All new ones being produced...yes

It doesn't but that is the most probable cause. That is not a guess...apparently some tubes from the last batch were found to be shorter. Neal was at Manker all day yesterday.

Got my 4 lights today, a 5A 2-3Dā€™s and a 1A, no problems with any of them so far. All the threads fit and work fine, but only unscrewed head and tailcaps so far.
I was worried the UI might be complicated or slow to learn, but took only a few minutes to learn the short and long presses and it is brilliant! Love it.
This is my first 5A tint and i was surprised how much difference there was from the 3D, canā€™t wait for it to get dark to really try them out. Someone mentioned that 5A is a 80CRI? anyone know what CRI the 3D is?
Thanks again Bugsy36, really happy with my lights!

The difference in colors of anodizing occur even on lights that are 5 times more expensive than these. If the light had bare spots that would be different but different shades is a common occurrence in all lights and all brands. This is only a $25 light that already far surpasses many many others.

Not trying to be harsh but the ano has been addressed and will be corrected in future builds so there really is no point in continuing with it.

Beat the horse too hard and you will kill it :)

are you kidding ? ? or talked to much with this mankers?

even the 5 usd light and 7 usd light have better ano then this light fenix and nitecore about double the price never have it. plus manker light its self manker rumbler not even cost double this light and has USB charging has a far far higher build quality thats why i doubt very much this light was made by manker. this host hast not produced by someone who have expirience in making flashlight hosts.
did you ever had contact directly with a rep of manker ???

3USD, 5USD, 12USD, 14USDā€¦.

3USD, 5USD, 12USD, 14USDā€¦.

Donā€™t talk about this donā€™t talk about that itā€™s beginning to sound familiar, might as shut down the thread like the other forum. People paid $25 for X6 quality anodising and got wanker quality. They have a right to complain, about $25 worth. What else is there to talk about in this thread?

Take it easy Jack :)

No I have not spoken directly to Manker as I cannot. I use Banggood for that. While I do not disagree that the anodizing could have been better I will also say that there are going be people that say "I want a new flashlight" because of the anodizing and that is not going to happen. Need a new tube. emitter, switch, tailcap....no problem. Want a new light for color that is not recognized until everybody starts shining lights on it (and is common with premium lights)...not going there.

There has been discussion and they say it will be taken care of on the next round of hosts. What more can I say? For people to keep repeating the same thing over and over AFTER I have stated that I have discussed it with them is just a PITA because "I" have been on them from the get-go.

You know full well that I do not have the luxury to visit the factory as I am in the USA and there is ZERO profit in this to even think about travel. On the other hand...you or anybody is more than welcomed to search them out but I am certain you will hear the same that I have heard. :)

Yo Daniel.....

IF ANYBODY ELSE THINKS THEY CAN DO A BETTER JOB - STEP RIGHT UP!!!!!

All complaints have been registered & beating a dead horse is aggravating and pointless

I have seen women complain less LOL

The only one who is getting aggravated is you. Iā€™m pretty cool.
And behave. I donā€™t like shouting matches. Iā€™ve seen women shout less.

You are right. I am aggravated and borderline pissed off. I am breaking my butt to monitor this thread and see what needs to be handled only to watch it be littered with re-runs.

What part don't some get?? Everybody has been heard. Everything has been relayed. Corrections have been promised.

bugsy such is the life of the groupbuy enabler. You take the thanks mix in the complaints and hope the result is not too bitter. No sense in getting upset.

Actually Daniel...problems are to be expected...and handled...and in this case are.

Repeating the same thing over and over and over is counterproductive, fruitless, and in my case aggravating.

If I said something has been addressed and given an avenue for remedy such as the direct email...and something on that list gets repeated again and again...what would you or anybody call it. That is when I say no more. That is not censorship...it is asking for courtesy.

i played a bit with the 3ā€¦

this came out:

learned lession: a 30Q melts a spring within half a second when you are careless with the wiresā€¦
the glowing, hissing part felt off the driver and melted the floorā€¦

being more careful i took some measures:

are the data okay? ( my lumens are 15% high or soā€¦)
first row lumen with modded spring - second with stock tailcap

i wonder why the HE2 is so much better?

I really hope the complaints donā€™t put you off doing something equally awesome again in the future. I am really grateful that this GB happened, and despite some issues a few have had, I think most of us feel the same way.

Thanks again for the time and aggravation you put into this. I really like my lights!

Hey you beat me to itā€¦exactly my thoughts as well! I canā€™t wait until I get my lights.