Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F33TFRS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref\_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BO53TS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref\_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Sure, here you go:

I have a couple of titanium clips from ReyLight’s group buy a few months back, and these screws and nuts are just the ticket. Thanks again.

No problem, that’s why I bought the screws and nuts too.

The link is for M2 not M2.5 Is that expected?

Sorry, I misspoke its M2 sized screws and nuts that fit. The links are correct. I got it mixed up with other screws I have

Yes, please post the links on Amazon for the m2.5 screws and nuts and the link on Fasttech to the TIR lens.

Sorry, posted question before I went to the next page.

Just to be clear M2 sized screws and nuts fit the clip that I posted and not M2.5.

I am not sure it has not been asked already but it there an idea for a reasonable diffuser for A6 ?

I mean something more stylish than a ping-pong ball or aspirin plastic bottle :slight_smile:

Nope, you’re the first to mention anything even vaguely like that. I think you win the prize for weirdest A6 behavior. :smiley:

Unfortunately, the prize reward is only a weird A6 and a possible bonus conversation with Banggood’s customer support. :frowning:

They are professional :smiley:

You can also use Standard size #2 screws since you will need the matching nut. #2 screws are 2.180mm in diameter. #2-56 is also the typical size screw that is used for the clips of pocket knives made in the USA.

I bought a bag of them at the hardware store and used them to replace the screws on my very similar Nitecore EX10 cclip years ago. I even bought some at Radio Shack (are they around anymore?).

Ok after playing with the triple mod, I went back to The stock emitter. Ya triple xp-l hi was STUPID bright on a good cell/spring mod. But the turbo timer was just barely enough before I dropped the light from the heat. And the run time just sucked. As mean as it was, I am picky that all my.lights are functional and have at least a useable run time.

Like the triple in my s2+ at 3A with gupdrive. Good useable light and run time allows me to keep it as a pocket light. Stock emitter set up on the A6 run time is much better.

Tried a tir optic too, not a fan of that either so far.

This one works, I have one… HERE

This one should work, but I do not have it… HERE

The silicone one is a tight fit, but once on, it stays there….

Anyone got help from Neal’s assistant the professional guy?
After I sent him video more than week ago - he went dark. I’ll wait another day and just write to cservice@bang.

btw In last days I was corresponding with cservice@ regarding other matters, I got replies in max 1 day, or matter of hours.

An update after the receiving the pliers. I was able to unscrew the ring off using the pliers to get the driver out. Everything on the driver looks good with the exception of very minimal to no solder on the 7135, so I added a bit of solder to each of the leg and put the light back together.

The result?

The light work properly now! :smiley:

my sad story: (5) e-mails to the assistant, (1) to Neal, starting on the 1st day the assistants e-mail was made available to us.

NO REPLIES! As in NONE. (you reading this Neal?)

If the runtime is too short, you can always drop it to a lower level… A triple should actually be more efficient than a single XP-L, giving somewhat longer runtime at the same lumen levels, or more lumens at the same power levels.

But maybe I’m weird. I mostly just use the bottom three levels (of seven), and occasional brief bursts at turbo. And sometimes the biking mode. I get a month per charge with an 18350 cell, or a few months per 18650. I use triples mostly for the nicer beam and tint, while the blinding turbo mode is just a bonus.

Ya it works as you say, but with the higher modes sucking juice so fast (and I have a purpose for the extra light, I live in a small town thats all country and corn fields around me) that its just annoying me. Them on stock set up works better as turbo is still insane just have run time and more turbo timer hits before my hands start to feel it lol.

I only have parts for the one triple, I may order more for a OMFG THATS BRIGHT light again, but im good with stock for the moment.

It sounds like the X6v2 would work better for your purposes… it throws a lot farther so it doesn’t need as many lumens to show what’s on the other side of a field.