Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

That borders on bizarre. You SHOULD have got response(s). But even the one response I got is not much better.

Got this on 9/6 from cservice:
“we will resend you a flashlight parts soon.”

With restocking date of 10/2, I — we — may be in for a looooong wait.

got my 3D, loaded cell, push, tap, tap, tap, yup, modes working, medium proved perfect for hunting slugs in the garden

…. heard back from Neal this morning. He said he would ‘deal’ with it. I’m thankful.

The Samsung 30Q’s from Banggood finally came in. Took a little while and the return address is in Sweden though so I guess they came from Banggood’s EU warehouse? Perhaps this was the only way to ship Li-Ions to the US?

Regardless, can’t wait to give them a try. I wonder if they will outperform the eFest INRs that I have been using…

Still waiting for mine to arrive. It’s been 4 weeks since it was posted. :-(,
Anyone from Australia get theirs?

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. I was in the first run of the tint I ordered.

My 30Q's shipped Aug 19th by BG - still no status from China even on tracking - look'n bad right now. They said to give it 20 biz days from shipping, so it's getting close.

Ordered an X6R from BG on Sep 4th and it arrived today, and I ordered 4 MJ1's from BG on Sep 6th and they are in NYC already. The SANYO GA's are real nice in this light w/spring bypass's (~4.4A tail), so expect the same performance from the MJ1's.

My A6 3D shipped on the 14th Aug, only status I read on the tracking is,

2015-08-23 15:44 , the Guangzhou office of exchange , has been exported straight seal

I’m hoping it turns up this week.

Sure hope Neal is on top of the issues. Wish, though, BG let us know when we will get the “parts”.

Mine arrived last Wednesday (Sept 9). Order placed August 15. The LGs I ordered at the same time came 2 days earlier.

All seems good so far. Worked fine straight out of the box. The blue and black anodising mismatch doesn't worry me at all - it is almost undetectable in daylight. (If you have to inspect a torch with another torch to notice the problem you may have bigger issues. LOL)

I haven't tried to open the head other than a superficial attempt where I couldn't budge it by hand. There is less than 0.2mm variation in wall thickness of the tube so not off-centre with the boring. The 5A tint is fantastic to my eyes - but I prefer neutral or warmer tints anyway.

Unfortunately I remain dubious about the longevity and reliability of this light if it gets dropped or otherwise abused. Given the photos I've seen of the soldering I figure I'll have to crack it open one day but until then I'm working on the "if it ain't, broke don't fix it" principle.

Just to be thorough I should try switching to 4-mode and testing the mode memory options too I suppose.....

At this point I don't think length is actually a good thing ...

maybe the length of threads ought to be a little longer on the light instead of the length of the thread on the forum ..

Come on guys send me a light ..!!!!

My 30Q’s were shipped on the 19th as well.

The order didn’t have any tracking info either so I was also wondering when they would appear but voila, they showed up today.

So far they seem fine. I can’t really tell the difference between the 30Q’s and the eFest INRs but I needed some new batteries anyway.

I have two 30Q's, they are in my two BLF A6 lights. They are the only pink batteries that I have, it makes it sort of organised that I keep them there.

Put me down for 6 short tubes, all anodized. Thanks

That is the actual thread for the short tubes…
the A6 threads are everywhere…

Just got my 3D (ordered August 25th)!

There are no visual flaws, only single nick in anodisation (impossible to see if not looking for flaws).
Tube is maybe not 100% centered, but looks perfectly fine compared to some horror pics posted here.
I don’t have any batteries to test it, but I hope a friend will come through with some Ultrafires (can those
cells even power this light?). I took it apart right away to see if I’m maybe stuck with thread-locked head,
but fortunately I had no issues.

How many o-rings A6 has? I think I lost one when disassembling, so here is my count:
one on each side of the tube, one on the head and one on each side of the lens?

Also I can’t seem to tighten the head (part over glass) without o-ring between it and glass
popping out? Am I doing something wrong, or head simply isn’t meant to be 100% tight?

And once again thanks to everybody who made this amazing GB happen! :bigsmile:

Still waiting for mine to arrive…ordered August 15th…it is stuck at the italian customs :frowning:

this holy grail of driver is absolutely sensitive under heat!!! i spring bypass just the tail and after 15sec on turbo i cant go back only forward funny thing is it behaves different samsung q30 it gets hotter and brighter but works better then with the LGHE4 no idea why but its like that.

spring bypass front and back makes more then 6am on the samsung Q30 its gets hot very quick but to my eye its no difference

There is an o ring between the reflector and glass. I took and moved mine above the glass and tighten very gently. Keep an eye on the centering ring that surrounds the led not too let it twist the led off the board. Someone actually recommended lightly pressing on the glass while tightening so that only the head is turning. :)

Nothing like this with my light. I see very little temperature dependance of the timings.

I guess you have issues with bad soldering / cold joints on your board.