Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

I got tint 5A… which turns out is totally fine with me. I’m going to order one more in 3D. Just because I like it so much. I also found the A6 mod thread and really like the idea of trimming down the little tabs on the clip surround.

Oh yeah I should put my pics of the clip in the O.P.! Just be aware that if you’re like me and try to reverse the clip to use on the bill of a hat any modifications make this harder to snap the clip on and off. I’m even having a tough time with the new style of clip.

You and all can post wherever you like. This light is meant for anybody that wants.

What he’s asking is whether you would post the Banggood link to the OP just below the coupon code, so that “visitors” to BLF can find it, since he was unable to post the link on CPF.

Ahhh! There you are, again! I’m glad it was in the condition it is, too - I would have totally blamed you otherwise because of your convincing review. Thanks again for bringing this light to my attention, even if it did cost me close to $100 for the light and the needed extras. :wink:

What can I say David...I am in denial about glasses ...I read that wrong. This is a hyperlink there but I did add the actual address too.

Thanks, Bugsy. Maybe I'm the one who needs glasses!

What I envisioned was something like this:

GROUP BUY IS ACTIVE TO ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO JOIN.

The discount code is GBLFA6SE

This is the Banggood page where you can purchase the BLF A6.

Production is in high gear until interest slows and then that will be all they make. Buy them while they are available!

No worries KIL. LOL. Added to the OP ;)

So the tracking still has not updated, but I just received this via email from Banggood:

“We are sorry that order X will be sent back to us because it could not pass the customs . We can resend it or give you a full refund”

WTF? Why would customs reject a flashlight (only item in the order)? Has anyone had this happen before?

Customs probably thought it was a bomb or something. They think everything is a bomb. Very strange country.

What is spring bypass mod for this model?

flashing new software to the BLF a6 failed for me i tried to flash the firmware new but got a message from extreme burner during chip erase that the chips is not a attiny13a
if i want to continue i said yes and it did erase. after that i tried to flash new and i got a error mismatch location 0x0000000

i can flash all attiny chips on my nanjing105d drivers but not the blf a6 one does anyone has an idea ??

thanks

after a few tries clamp and unclamp the attiny13a it worked but strange thing is after flash i cant go from moon into turbo with a long press

All my stuff goes through the SF ISC and I’ve never had an issue. Multiple lights, dozens of orders of random electronic components, etc. Sounds like you lost the customs lottery this time ’round.

Check near the bottom of the first post. :wink:

I would feel bad! I review quite a few things for my channel, and I am always interested in other people’s experiences with the same products. For great products like the BLF A6 and ganzo knives and the like, there’s always some people that get bad QCed units. It sucks, but hopefully the retailer takes care of issues. It seems banggood is making good and taking care of most of the problems as they arise.

I stumbled upon this flashlight on bangood and I love the looks. I just want the host but I'm sad to hear that the machining sucks.

If it was good, I wouldn't even mind buying one and stripping the insides. Maybe if I find another $30 in my light budget I'll pick one up to experiment.

The host is a pretty normal 18650 tube light. All the unusual parts are inside. :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for a nice 18650 tube light host, have you looked at the Convoy S series?

The question then is … what exactly did you flash? It sounds like the OTC calibration values changed.

If you haven’t already, you might want to check the files sent to Manker, or the maintenance branch:

Although some lights have had issues, many don’t so by and large the machining is of a much higher quality than say a 502B. The threads are smooth and not gritty. From what I’ve seen and read the issues are mostly due to inconsistent machining here and there rather than wholesale botch jobs.