Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

So bugsy and Henk brainwashed me and I had no idea what I was doing? I should of thought of that.

Edit. She did not buy it and now I'm in bigger trouble.

We can not sell spare driver…

… then we sell a full flashlight.

A Cu X5 will do the trick. They all like what it looks like and think that it is so so cute for their purse.

Good thought bugsy but call me selfish the Cu X5 is all mine. I'd love to put my name down for the Aluminium ones as well but.

What happened the Astrolux Group Buy Interest Thread? Was it moved or what? I can’t find it.

Just order 2 sets....that is really a believable accident/mistake! LOL ;)

I think Mike Lest & his threads have been vaporized.

Not sure. One minute it was there, the next minute it was gone. Poof!

• Either Sb pulled it because the discussion was getting contentious, or
  • the OP pullled it because the discussion was going nowhere, or
  • the thread was automatically pulled by members voting it down as SPAM.

I tend to think it was the latter (SPAM option).

There’s more to it than that because his entire account is gone.

I think Mike Lest & his threads have been vaporized.

Just when he had ongoing “negotiations” lol he wanted a cut so bad he got cut off from BLF :bigsmile:

But I suspect he will be reborn with a new user name, & with the same unfortunate trolling behaviour.

The guy was either a seriously committed troll or he was working like crazy to make a couple of bucks around here. He even PMed me earlier today, said he saw I was in Georgia and offered to meet me. Said he had flashlights for sale and asked for my info. The whole thing gave me a “buying flashlights out of the trunk of a car in downtown Atlanta” sorta feeling, so I kept my info to myself.

What would be a good charger and battery combo to pair with this? Preferably off banggood as well. Sorry new to this ;p

Charger: NITECORE Digicharger D4 (or D2)

Battery: Samsung INR18650-30Q

Best Regards,

George

Be careful.
Don’t buy cheap.
Understand the cautions about lithium-ion cells and chargers,
and what’s the improbable worst thing that can happen.

I received both 3D & 5A BLF A6 a few days ago.
They come from the last batch and there is no problem to report.
Congratulations to the dev team.

yup, i received my 3D a few days ago and it seems totally solid (knock on wood).

the UI is AWESOME! i even figured out how to enable mode memory. Mofo is BRIGHT! i’m using a pink LG 4.35v. i’ll buy an LG HG2 and see how that does. the thinner LG batteries rattle a little bit, so i wrapped some electrical tape. my laptop pulls don’t rattle at all.

compared to my blue convoy S2+, the BLF host is not quite as stout, but still solid. just goes to show you what a killer deal convoys are.

i hope some here convince simon to start using toykeepers UI and perhaps offer a 7135+FET option :slight_smile:

see ya,
Robby

“i hope some here convince simon to start using toykeepers UI and perhaps offer a 7135+FET option ”

+1…!

The only thing that I can find wrong with a Convoy, is the Stone Age drivers. :frowning:

Thanks,
-Chuck

I will not miss him that is for sure, i am almost certain it was one of the old trolls, and i was surprised he managed to keep it just below the banhammer this long, because a lot of people where annoyed with from the start.