Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Put me down for 2 NW please.
Thanks!

I’m interested in 1

I’m interested in one thank you.

No worries about the forward clicky. I have a supplier on Aliexpress that use for mine.

depend on when this GB started,prefer NW

How would the driver assembly work? Having OSHpark crank out 200-500 boards, and getting someone to assemble and program them would be a pain in the keister.

Not to mention, does digikey/mouser HAVE 200-500 of each part in stock?

(not trying to be a killjoy, just sounding like one.)

There is no official or even proposed start date as of yet.

• Need to see how much interest is generated
  • Submit the specs to Banggood
  • Have Banggood negotiate with Eagle Eye

We need 200 for the engraving and in order to get copper with no additional cost then we need 500 because of the that particular manufacturers minimum order quantity.

So far..for 12 hours there appears to be good interest that should catch some attention and get the manufacturer (Eagle Eye) to watch this.

FYI to all....please.....this proposed GB is only able to go through Banggood and cannot go through EE (even though they allegedly have a rep here). Manufacturers are NOT equipped to handle what we need and expect on the buying end.

In for 1 NW maybe more depending on battery tube length.
WW available?

I hope we have learned our lessons from the X6, specifications will get changed summarily, they will use super human strength to frustrate you until you accept lower specs, they will try to charge huge amounts for changes that cost pennies at most, and they will make “mistakes” in the samples or even final product

As of this moment no WW but that does not mean anything :) All in all EE is pretty good about tints.

The main concerns are to generate enough interest to get the engraving, wight's driver, and copper :)

I’ll be happy to show an interest in this potential future GB flashlight! If we get there, I’ll probably want at least one of each CW and NW, but maybe even two of each.

Honestly, I am not too worried about that. :) There are no real spec changes except a drop-in driver that the creator says they can use, copper, and engraving. The only road block I see is can we meet the quantity. We need 200 just for engraving, etc. etc.

Mistakes...they are inevitable in the world of mass production. As long as they are corrected that is what matters and why I will only do this if it goes through Banggood.

1 CW and 1 NW
Thanks!
Keith

My take on what to learn from the X6 GB is firmer project management avoiding getting lost in endless forum discussions.

What? Why would you want to avoid that? J)

I am in for 1 NW for now.

I do have a programmer+clip, don’t care about modes as long as it is custom FW compatible hardware and pinout.

I’d be in for a NW.

I am interested in 1 NW. No idea about the driver, but I was already interested in this light before seeing this thread.

In for 1 x NW