Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

That is one of the reasons to use this particular driver ;)

You know I’m in on this…2 in NW please! :slight_smile:

I’ll be interested in one. I prefer NW but CW is okay if it’s the only option.

Even though I shouldn’t be spending any more money, I probably would. Does anyone know how bright it will be?

Depends on your battery that you choose to use.

Ballpark?

Definitely interested in a NW.

Would custom engravings be possible? I’d love to get 10-20 for gifts to clients.

I’m in for 1 NW, maybe more.

In for 1 NW.

This will never end…

In for one NW for now.

I’m in for one

I’m in for 1 NW.

I’m at #34. I would get two of these if it pans out.

Unmodded? I’m just guessing, but I’d expect 4.0Amps - 4.5Amps. The springs really need to be bypassed and that’s just not going to happen at the factory. With springs bypassed you should see 5.0-6.0A depending heavily on emitter Vf. Other members like Tom E or DBCstm can provide you with better estimates on drive current, I’d post up in the driver thread (see my sig, AxxDD-SO8) for that kind of thing though.

vs the stock driver at 2.6A a modded light (bypassed springs) at 6A would result in 46% more OTF lumens. Unmodded at 4A (assumed!) you’re looking at 26% more OTF lumens vs the LD-25. Of course it’s a DD driver: all that depends on a fresh, strong, cell.

Sounds good, thanks!

Ok put me down for four of these then. Two cw, two nw

Too bad we couldn’t put these in the EE X6 group buy! I’m interested in one.

In for at least 2, probably a lot more.

At that time it was not around...not even in its infancy I believe :)

For the X6, or any other, RMM has been said to have them soon but he does have the 17DD now which is still a good driver.