Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

We can always ask for a bypass. Not sure they would go along. But, believe it or not, I have two lights from another manufacturer (in cue for review) that have factory spring bypasses.

Chinese manufacturers are watching what we are doing!

Thanks for the update, Bugsy. This looks like a nice package. Maybe I will get a couple of extras just for parts… I refuse to build a driver or iron my own shirts. :wink:

In for 1 NW!

Thanks for organizing this. I’ve enjoyed the X6 GB, and I’m sure this will be great too.

Any ETA on the price and shipment time?

To support this BLF and this GB, and wight’s driver, I’d be in for one in NW, if they can factory-bypass the springs.

Unfortunately they will not do custom mods like that

Count me in for 1 NW please

That’s too bad… it would’ve given us the “out-of-box hot rod” that was mentioned in the original GB thread(s)…

You really need read the thread about this driver that Wight has created (https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/30080). Although a spring bypass can increase efficiency, the springs are meaningless for this edition. What matters is getting enough of an interest to get EE to contract the manufacture of this driver and install it in a light specifically for us.

As DBCstm (aka "Lumen Monster" ) will tell you, and showed all of us (including myself), wight's driver is a supercharger - period.

Count me in for 1

I would be in for 1 NW and 1 CW if this works out.

Looks like this could turn out to be another EPIC group buy.
I think BLF has the attention of the suppliers and manufactures on what lights we will buy.

Every time that I say “No more lights” I go to Gander or another Outdoor store and look at the prices of lights and $20 will not buy anything.

As a side note my wife got me 3 lights from Lowes for Christmas so buying more must be OK :slight_smile:

Nope. $20 get's us nothing anymore in the stores :(

As for having the attention....we do...but more importantly we have a liaison to go between the manufacturer and us - ie - Banggood. If was not willing we would not be able to make this happen. Of course he backs it up by our purchases so that makes it a win (for us), win (for Banggood), win (EE)

Probably been discussed before but personally I would have preferred a BLF logo of some kind instead of BLF Special Edition written in a serif typeface not an issue though just nitpicking.

It is just corporate styled...that is all :) As matter of fact...BLF does not have a logo.

Get “Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)” on the OP link.
Any good link is appreciated.

Eagle Eye’s website is currently down. Here is the AliExpress store page: 22.44€ |A6 recharger flashlight|a6|flashlight triggera6 display - AliExpress

I’d be interested in1 NW.

Put me down for two NW

1 NW please

Put me down for one please,too early for tint choice.

Definitely if “wights’ driver is in it!!! 8) I’ll take 4 to start! Anybody know what reflector is in it, OP or Smooth